Hello,

I just tried Blackberry Content Transfer to move my data from the old Classic onto the new PRIV. Although the tool seems to be doing a good job for documents, email accounts and pictures, it did not copy Contacts, Calendar and Videos.

I spent three hours with Blackberry Support and they were not able to figure it out.

Anybody running into the same situation?
    11-14-15 07:29 PM
    My calendar didn't install over thank God I had appointments written down in paper format. It was weird when I installed my SD card, the backup numbers showed different. Although I am 100% sure I backed up all entries in calendar contacts most importantly. I couldnot wait for errors so to be safe I got the Rogers wireless store agent transfer all my contacts over to be safe as I can't lose contacts.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-14-15 08:16 PM
    Same for me. Spent a few hours with tech support as well to no avail. I was finally able to transfer contacts using the app "Copy my Data" from the GPS. It's not available in BlackBerry World, so you'll have to sideload onto you BlackBerry.

It didn't transfer my calender events. Had to do that manually. I didn't try to transfer any vids so not sure about that.

Good luck

11-14-15 08:39 PM
    You don't sync them with anything?
    11-14-15 08:40 PM
    I used to use BB Link to sync with Outlook.
    11-16-15 08:53 AM
    Oddly the total numbers were incorrect as I backed up everything in my contacts and calendar. None of my contacts transferred and only one calendar entry transferred. Make sure you double check everything as its not fail safe. Thanjgod the Rogers agent had a computer in store designed for data transfer. Most importantly u was able to get all my contacts to come over to the Priv. My calendar entries entered manually as I had written calendar entries on paper. I was not impressed. And lastly the transfer app CANNOT be fully uninstallled as well. Your can disable it.

вιaсĸвεггч ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    11-16-15 10:26 AM
    You don't sync them with anything?
    I do, but they failed to populate when I activated the associated email accounts on the Priv. Hence the confusion and trouble tech support was having when trying to help.

kbz1960 likes this.
    11-16-15 12:54 PM