Question for all that have luckily been able to buy their Priv - with the keyboard hidden, does the bottom corner of the unit have a little give when you press it on a flat surface? If I lie my Priv flat, and I tap on the bottom left corner it sounds fine, if I tap on the bottom right corner there seems to be some give or gap where the Priv rattles slightly. It's not a huge deal and doesn't effect how the phone works. If I was to tap twice to wake it up on the bottom right, I can hear the screen hitting the base slightly, but it still wakes up fine. I would guess sliders eventually have some give, but this came like that out of the box. Anyone else experiencing this?

Beyond that I think the phone is the best Blackberry product I have ever owned. I don't get all the software complaints, I think it's the best of both worlds. I tried Android for a while and couldn't get over how badly messaging was handled. Now with the Hub, it's the best of both worlds - Messaging and Apps. Yes, the Hub isn't as complete as BB10, but it's very very good and the ability to run any app you want and the huge performance improvement of running Android apps more than makes up for it.

Thanks for any help!
    11-13-15 11:31 AM
    Are there no other Priv owners?
    11-13-15 02:51 PM
    I had the same issue mine was on the left side I tried the fix that was on one of the threads here but couldn't get it to work mine had a lot of play in it . I ended up exchanging it and got one that is perfect
    I love the device.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    sophace likes this.
    11-13-15 03:08 PM
    No issues here that match the description.

Posted via CB10
    sophace likes this.
    11-13-15 03:13 PM
    I don't have that but my back panel creaks quite a lot. First batch issues I assume
    sophace likes this.
    11-13-15 03:20 PM
    Thanks guys. It's more annoying than anything else, but its one of those things when you spend $700 you kinda want it to be perfect... well, can't get a new one if I wanted right now. Good thing Amazon has a long return policy.
    11-13-15 04:07 PM
    Same thing here. Bottom right side as a bit of play.

11-13-15 04:10 PM
    Nope... Not here..

Posted via PRIV
    11-13-15 04:11 PM
    I noticed bottom right corner has a bit of slack too. It 'goes away' with the hard shell case, but the hard shell case has left little marks in the rubbery finish by the buttons on both sides. Just can't win, can't keep a device as close to perfect as possible with these little things. Oh well.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 06:23 AM
    I had the same issue mine was on the left side I tried the fix that was on one of the threads here but couldn't get it to work mine had a lot of play in it . I ended up exchanging it and got one that is perfect
    I love the device.

I've just taken mine back to CPW today for the same reason, although the most movement in mine was top left when it was shut. This one seems better... but I'm almost afraid to keep playing with it, incase it comes back!!
    11-14-15 06:54 AM
    RMA

11-14-15 07:32 AM
    I'm having the same problem, although it's the bottom left side. It's such a minor issue and yet extremely annoying. I don't have a hard case yet but apparently this masks the problem so I probably won't try and switch it out.
    11-14-15 07:58 AM