...But wish it had the hourly view (that gave a preview with a graph of upcoming weather conditions).

Was super excited to see BeWeather available for my Priv (I know, I get excited easily). Hoping I have overlooked a setting and will find a way to make it more in tune to my BB10's settings.

Feel free to give feedback, if you have discovered otherwise (even negative, I am not scared!). Any suggestions for something even more awesome are greatly appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    hummer1234 likes this.
    11-08-15 11:54 PM
    Yeah it's cool but don't get too excited. The app hasn't been updated in years for Android, and it's hardly every accurate anymore.

Plenty of other great weather apps in playstore....too many to list, you will just have to try which you like..
    11-09-15 06:44 AM
    Hardly ever accurate in BB10 either.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 07:21 AM
    Hardly ever accurate in BB10 either.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. Pretty much a waste of money and a purchase I regret.

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2474)
    wilber1 likes this.
    11-09-15 07:52 AM
    For weather, I've tried a lot of the various apps on Android over the years, often times just going back to The Weather Channel's own app even though I've always found issues with it that I didn't like. Plus, The Weather Channel app always seems to keep adding more and more ads or other useless crap. I've been using Weather Timeline for a while now, and I'm perfectly happy with it. I also enjoyed Weather Underground, as well.
    11-09-15 08:04 AM
    How is the Android Weather Network app? It has not seen any love on bb10 for quite a while.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport 
    11-09-15 08:12 AM
    Also what is the best weather app? Not sure which one to choose.
    11-09-15 08:14 AM
    Also what is the best weather app? Not sure which one to choose.
    The "best" is subjective to your own personal tastes, but I suggested two above that I personally like... Weather Timeline (my current favorite) and Weather Underground. Just try a bunch of different ones that have good reviews and I imagine you'll soon find one that you enjoy.
    11-09-15 08:21 AM
    Here's some of the more popular weather apps, with descriptions and breakdowns...

The best weather apps for Android | Android Central

Best Android and iPhone weather apps (2015 edition)
    11-09-15 08:28 AM
    The "best" is subjective to your own personal tastes, but I suggested two above that I personally like... Weather Timeline (my current favorite) and Weather Underground. Just try a bunch of different ones that have good reviews and I imagine you'll soon find one that you enjoy.
    Yeah thanks for that....currently trying out Yahoo weather
    11-09-15 02:01 PM