I must have accidentally turned some setting on or off. Or some new app might have changed something. It started yesterday morning and was like that through the day. Again this morning there was no new email from any of my five accounts. I could tell something was amiss since Blend hooked to my old Z30 showed overnight mail receipt. Now, again just now I looked and nothing new in the hub. Hit the upper right menu and hit refresh and fifteen emails came in.

Ideas. I did restart last evening but it persists.

Thanks in advance

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-24-16 07:25 PM
    Okay, I just noticed this NOTICE. And I guess I saw it another time, maybe this morning.

So, yes, it is even informing me it is not Syncing: Accounts not syncing. Your messages are not being synced. But tapping on it does nothing and the Gray Icon does not mean anything.

Here's the screenshot

h
Hub is not refreshing, I have to force refresh-hub-not-syncing.jpg
    08-24-16 08:06 PM
    Looks like you're using boost or cleaner apps...they frequently seem to turn the auto sync accounts functionality off. Swipe down on that notification and you should see an action for enable. Tapping it should do something similar, but I'll look into that in the morning. If you can't get the notification approach to work go into system settings > accounts > tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner and turn auto sync data back on.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-24-16 09:30 PM
    Looks like you're using boost or cleaner apps...they frequently seem to turn the auto sync accounts functionality off. Swipe down on that notification and you should see an action for enable. Tapping it should do something similar, but I'll look into that in the morning. If you can't get the notification approach to work go into system settings > accounts > tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner and turn auto sync data back on.
    I've been using All-in-one Tools for a while (more than a month or more) but this just started happening. I guess it is possible that I accidentally hit BOOST or some such. Oh, I did not Swipe Down on the notice. I tried tapping it and I tried swiping left and right.

But hitting that Settings, Auto-Sync seems to have fixed it. I just sent and immediately received an email.

THANKS VERY MUCH.
    08-24-16 10:02 PM
    I just tapped on your avatar - you've been a member of CB for five years!!! Interesting.
    08-24-16 11:56 PM
    Lol yeah, I've been lurking for quite some time, reading the feedback and taking it back to the teams.
    08-25-16 07:16 AM
    Lol yeah, I've been lurking for quite some time, reading the feedback and taking it back to the teams.
    So you were a Hub person with BB10. And now I don't recall when bb10 came out but even earlier BB OS's in another capacity? And I may be being too nosy so feel free to ignore me.

By the way, on topic - all mail arrived on my Priv overnight and this morning. So, again, THANKS. I do see in the Battery Guru app (things it thinks are rogue) a slew of xxxx.yyy.com modules and it may have been overzealous it labeling stuff ROGUE. And I may have blown it by allowing stuff to be turned off.
    08-25-16 09:06 AM
    I wasn't as involved in Hub on BB10. That was someone else. I was managing notifications, core UI, home/lock screen, the invocation/cards frameworks and share functionality amongst other assorted bits and pieces.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-25-16 03:39 PM
    Can you get us any info on Marshmallow for the VZ Priv, it would be nice if you could.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    08-25-16 03:50 PM
    I wasn't as involved in Hub on BB10. That was someone else. I was managing notifications, core UI, home/lock screen, the invocation/cards frameworks and share functionality amongst other assorted bits and pieces.
    So what happened to the Dark Hub? Sorry couldn't resist :P

Posted via CB10
    08-25-16 04:28 PM