That's the thing...I don;t get that warning. I have on the Samsung devices, but not on my Priv. I was actually happy for it because I hate having the press that thing every time I put on headphones.
    Did you do a hard reset of phone as suggested?

Posted from my Priv
    03-29-16 04:07 PM
    Once you say yes once it doesn't bug you again. Maybe you've already said yes?
    anyway i just cheap old Blackberry Premium Multi Media Headphones(https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...59374738328450) from the old days with the play/pause and volume buttons and it is freaking loud at even 2 nothced down. The notice came on at around 40%.
    03-29-16 04:52 PM
    Just downloaded Neutron. Can't play streaming services like Apple Music. It can stream FTP, but at this point I have all my digital music in the cloud. I don't even have local versions of my music files. They're on a backup drive somewhere.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    This phone has 2TB, of storage
    !!! Load up and choose your player!!

Enjoying the Priv
    03-29-16 06:49 PM
    I normally use Bluetooth systems for all audio on my Priv. My Priv is one of my main sources for music. The sound through Bluetooth is great, really enjoy it.

Reading this made me curious. I have those original black and silver premium ear bud style wired BlackBerry stereo headsets from the Storm Era. I decided to plug them into my Priv just to test the loudness of them and they actually got pretty loud after I interacted with the warning to bypass the volume limit.

Clearly they're not "cans" and the only media I used was music, so my results are limited because I don't have any podcasts or whatever else to test, but they're wired and very loud for me.

However, all audio via Bluetooth is very loud and clear from any movies or music I happen to enjoy through my Priv.

I'm happy you enjoy your Priv, doubt my post is that helpful to your situation. I really do hope you find a solution for your headphones of choice. As a musician, you're probably much more "tuned" into the sound than myself, but I'd love it if you could enjoy your Priv as much as I do! Best of luck finding a solution.

I use Black Player.

03-29-16 07:31 PM
    Bluetooth is definitely the way to go.

03-29-16 08:29 PM
    I listen to Spotify via Blackberry headphones model # ws-430

And I have to turn them down. Even in the gym I go to w/ their music blaring, I still only go maybe one notch past the warning screen.

I plug my Priv into my stereo jack in my car and it's louder than my z30 was.

Hope this helps.
    03-29-16 09:09 PM
    What i cant hear you
    moody likes this.
    03-29-16 09:24 PM
    I'm not sure but I agree very low I use poweramp and use the equaliser to tweak volume treble and bass now sounds great.

03-29-16 09:35 PM
    I use noise canceling headphones and find the volume more than adequate. In fact, I cannot even use the loudest volume with them.

03-29-16 09:47 PM
    If you are using bluetooth headphones that has its own volume, the volume issue disappears. I just bought a bluetooth receiver for my headphones and it is now louder.
    04-05-16 07:17 AM
    I to left BlackBerry Z10 for the S7 and I hated it, I own the Priv now and I love it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    04-23-16 05:26 PM
36 12