Has anyone seen or heard about any fixes for the green camera problem yet? If you're not familar with it, it involves the front facing camera having a green tinge, or green lines all over it, when snapchat or the camera app is open.

I have had three Privs - all returned because of defects - and each one also had this green camera problem. It's getting really annoying.
    11-23-15 02:47 PM
    Has anyone seen or heard about any fixes for the green camera problem yet? If you're not familar with it, it involves the front facing camera having a green tinge, or green lines all over it, when snapchat or the camera app is open.

I have had three Privs - all returned because of defects - and each one also had this green camera problem. It's getting really annoying.
    Dayum, has the penny still not dropped ma' man? Wouldn't you think that sending back 3 devices for the same issue is pretty pointless by now?
    Don't tell me you're going to send it back for the fourth time lol. I can tell you now, it will not solve ur problem as it will remain to exist for the 4th time. Just stick with that thing and wait for a software update (if any) and that's it. P.S. you can also take a selfie -very old skool- with the back camera; it will give you better shots too.
    11-23-15 03:23 PM
    I've got the same issue and haven't heard of any fix yet.
    11-23-15 03:26 PM
    Blackberry are investigating. CB is the best place to hear of any software updates but I'm not expecting Marshmallow to hit Priv devices until 6 weeks in to 2016.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1047564
    11-23-15 03:33 PM
    Dayum, has the penny still not dropped ma' man? Wouldn't you think that sending back 3 devices for the same issue is pretty pointless by now?
    Don't tell me you're going to send it back for the fourth time lol. I can tell you now, it will not solve ur problem as it will remain to exist for the 4th time. Just stick with that thing and wait for a software update (if any) and that's it. P.S. you can also take a selfie -very old skool- with the back camera; it will give you better shots too.

Wow. No need to be a total arse. I actually had to send back two Privs because of different issues (the back casing being extremely loose and not connected to the side of the phone). You're very rude.
    11-23-15 04:30 PM
    I tried to attach a front cam pic in the quite dark bar I'm in but the Crack berry app crashed.... Will post it when I get home.

Short answer, no green lines and the quality is pretty good.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-23-15 06:31 PM