Through the blackberry service upgrade, now hub can support whatsapp now, thank you so much. The rest of the integration are still expecting, like sms, Facebook, Twitter. And also some other social IC app. And one more thing is, when can Asia Pacific region get system upgrade? For example, Hong Kong Priv, there're so many users here and China mainland are expecting the first system upgrade since we can see a lot of improvement in North America system upgrade.
    3junior likes this.
    12-14-15 11:43 AM
    That's good news. Means they are working on a lot of things. Your update will come soon I'm sure
    12-14-15 12:32 PM
    Through the blackberry service upgrade, now hub can support whatsapp now, thank you so much. The rest of the integration are still expecting, like sms, Facebook, Twitter. And also some other social IC app. And one more thing is, when can Asia Pacific region get system upgrade? For example, Hong Kong Priv, there're so many users here and China mainland are expecting the first system upgrade since we can see a lot of improvement in North America system upgrade.
    Facebook, Twitter and sms are already integrated into the Hub. Been there since day one.

Posted via the BlackBerry Priv
    Last edited by naijab0y; 12-14-15 at 12:46 PM.
    12-14-15 12:34 PM
    Facebook, Twitter and sms are already integrated into the Hub. Been there since day one.

Posted via the BlackBerry Priv
    the SMS still open the SMS app in Android, this is not like the integration in BB10.
    12-15-15 05:17 AM
    That's good news. Means they are working on a lot of things. Your update will come soon I'm sure
    this soon might need a little bit more time.
    12-15-15 05:18 AM
    Thanks BlackBerry team. My phone doesn't heat up thus big improvement on battery life.Just in time for my trip

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-15-15 06:05 AM
    Although, not yet able to use Priv but I can get feel that Hub experience is same as BB10. Waiting impatiently to be launched in India.

Z30 10.3.2.2813 thru CB10
    12-15-15 06:23 AM
    Thanks BlackBerry team. My phone doesn't heat up thus big improvement on battery life.Just in time for my trip

You got system upgrade already?
    prrthd2196@aol.com likes this.
    12-15-15 11:47 AM
    Although, not yet able to use Priv but I can get feel that Hub experience is same as BB10. Waiting impatiently to be launched in India.

Z30 10.3.2.2813 thru CB10
    Actually, they have quite a work to do to make the hub here like BB10's hub.
    12-15-15 11:47 AM
    I also notice my phone is running much cooler, even with the screen on. Craziness to be sure, but my batter App is now forecasting 2+ days of battery life. Previous to all the App updates, I was getting maybe 1.25 days tops. I'll update. But looking good so far!

Attached Thumbnails Great job blackberry Priv team-screenshot_2015-12-15-10-16-36.jpg  
    prrthd2196@aol.com likes this.
    12-15-15 01:20 PM
    I also notice my phone is running much cooler, even with the screen on. Craziness to be sure, but my batter App is now forecasting 2+ days of battery life. Previous to all the App updates, I was getting maybe 1.25 days tops. I'll update. But looking good so far!

You got system update my friend?
    12-16-15 09:52 PM
    You got system update my friend?
    The OS update, and the recent BlackBerry App updates from Dec 14 to today's BlackBerry services update.

12-16-15 09:57 PM
    The OS update, and the recent BlackBerry App updates from Dec 14 to today's BlackBerry services update.

Yeah, I got app update, but not yet the system update, still waiting.
    12-17-15 03:30 AM