I use Google Maps and WAZE for navigation, and Map My Walk and the FitBit apps to log walks. None of these apps is receiving location information. I loaded GPS Status & Toolkit app, and that shows no locks to any satellites. The service carrier is VERIZON and they are not carrying BlackBerry anymore so they show no interest, and advise to file claim with Assurion Insurance, pay $149 deductible, back up PRIV data, and wait for replacement phone. Warranty is expired. By purchasing a new phone and paying the $149 deductible I will receive a 1 year warranty. I love my BlackBerry PRIV. Won't BlackBerry stand behind this product?
    06-08-18 01:40 PM
    I use Google Maps and WAZE for navigation, and Map My Walk and the FitBit apps to log walks. None of these apps is receiving location information. I loaded GPS Status & Toolkit app, and that shows no locks to any satellites. The service carrier is VERIZON and they are not carrying BlackBerry anymore so they show no interest, and advise to file claim with Assurion Insurance, pay $149 deductible, back up PRIV data, and wait for replacement phone. Warranty is expired. By purchasing a new phone and paying the $149 deductible I will receive a 1 year warranty. I love my BlackBerry PRIV. Won't BlackBerry stand behind this product?
    Have you tried clearing the cache? Main Settings, Storage, Internal, wait for numbers to settle and click Cache.

32+ second reboot? Press and HOLD the Power button for 32+ seconds, ignoring the screen or any sounds or vibrations.

Both to Safe Mode which only loads essential apps. Press the Power Button and then press and HOLD on the Power OFF prompt itself. You may lose icon positions and/or widgets that you will have to re-establish.

Basically, at this point, Crackberry is support other than your insurance.
    06-08-18 08:19 PM
    06-08-18 09:46 PM