I recently moved from Passport on BB10 to Priv on Marshmallow. On the Passport I used the "Retrace" GPS app,an was wondering what app(s) the brain trust might suggest for Android. Would need to be able to use maps when data is available and just Lat/Lon when maps not available (like on commercial airliner). Suggestions please.
    09-15-16 02:10 PM
    I recently moved from Passport on BB10 to Priv on Marshmallow. On the Passport I used the "Retrace" GPS app,an was wondering what app(s) the brain trust might suggest for Android. Would need to be able to use maps when data is available and just Lat/Lon when maps not available (like on commercial airliner). Suggestions please.
    If you want to trust my brain.....

I don't know that program. If it automatically tracks back??? But on hikes and bike rides I've used Nogago Tracks. It can just run a bread crumb track if there's no data about. You can use it to walk back on that route - if it tracks back, I've not used it. It can grab data/maps if they are available.

I've used it on the Z30 and now the Priv for lots of hikes, x-country ski trips and bike rides. Its elevation totals on bike rides is suspicious but really good for hikes and skis. You can email the track in various formats once you have data.
    09-15-16 03:07 PM