shopblackberry? Really? I wouldnt order anything from DR if it was the last store on earth! I was offered a nice deal from my cell provider but they wanted me to increase my monthly payment by 100%, needless to say, it aint gonna happen. I am not going to give up my grandfathered plan to get half of what I am getting now and pay double for it just to save $500 on a phone. Not sure why they would even think someone would be that dumb. They said :But Sir, then you can be Android." Haha, I think thats the last thing I would want to do. I was going to get it for my girlfriend as a gift but she will never know now
    I was just referring to the deals shopblackberry has done previously on Black Friday. With the Passport, Z30, Z10 for $199, etc. I just don't see them doing that this year with the Priv considering pre-orders are still being filled. They just filled most of the October orders yesterday and barely touched November orders. Thinking that batch of inventory is done.

As for shopblackberry/DR, I've purchased many, many devices from them and also pre-ordered a Priv. I've never had a problem and have had great customer service. They are really just the "middle men" and once people realize this, they'll understand that less blame should be put on them. I was able to get a Passport during the first month of launch brand new for $349 from them crediting my account.

For those waiting on the Priv, including myself, it is not their fault that BlackBerry hasn't given them the inventory to fill orders. I know there are horror stories from others regarding Digital River, but I've only had positive experiences with them. Not minimizing the fact that others have had problems, but so far I haven't.

Right now, one could complain they are filling orders randomly to an extent, but again, they are stuck in the middle. They take your order, send it to their shipping/fulfillment center and call it a day. Orders would be filled once received if BlackBerry gave them the inventory.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 12:26 PM
    Okay whatever makes you feel better

I was just referring to the deals shopblackberry has done previously on Black Friday. With the Passport, Z30, Z10 for $199, etc. I just don't see them doing that this year with the Priv considering pre-orders are still being filled. They just filled most of the October orders yesterday and barely touched November orders. Thinking that batch of inventory is done.

As for shopblackberry/DR, I've purchased many, many devices from them and also pre-ordered a Priv. I've never had a problem and have had great customer service. They are really just the "middle men" and once people realize this, they'll understand that less blame should be put on them. I was able to get a Passport during the first month of launch brand new for $349 from them crediting my account.

For those waiting on the Priv, including myself, it is not their fault that BlackBerry hasn't given them the inventory to fill orders. I know there are horror stories from others regarding Digital River, but I've only had positive experiences with them. Not minimizing the fact that others have had problems, but so far I haven't.

Right now, one could complain they are filling orders randomly to an extent, but again, they are stuck in the middle. They take your order, send it to their shipping/fulfillment center and call it a day. Orders would be filled once received if BlackBerry gave them the inventory.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 12:46 AM
27 12