You just said people should get cases and covers if they have priv..
    I think.. I will not be needing any case or cover if it is gorilla glass..
    In case it is not not then it will be a rush to buy case after purchasing the phone..

Posted via CB10
    It can be made with Gorilla Glass 4 or "strongiridium" alloy... at the end of the day it is still glass and if you hit it with enough force it will break.
    If u do not want to use a cover buy the insurance offered by BlackBerry or the carrier to replace it WHEN it breaks.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 05:06 PM
    It can be made with Gorilla Glass 4 or "strongiridium" alloy... at the end of the day it is still glass and if you hit it with enough force it will break.
    If u do not want to use a cover buy the insurance offered by BlackBerry or the carrier to replace it WHEN it breaks.

Posted via CB10
    It's more comforting to use when it's gorilla.. that's it..

Posted via cb10//see the good in everything..//
    10-04-15 07:51 PM
    I'm hoping that there will be tempered glass screen protectors available like the ones for the SGS6 edge.

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on the mighty Qued! - Channel C003DAB77
    We r all hoping thinking and debating on priv here..
    When is it going to launch everything..
    Don't know what BlackBerry is waiting for..

10-04-15 07:53 PM
    Confirmed it may be soon. Really people, it's just a phone.

Posted via CB10
    medic22003 likes this.
    10-04-15 08:01 PM
    Its said Gorilla Glass 3 here : RIM BlackBerry Priv STV100-1 (RIM Venice) Detailed Specs | Technical Datasheet | PDAdb.net

But there is lots of info i have not seen anywhere else, so i am assuming it's speculation or a modified copy paste from an other phone
    Ummm the pic in your link shows the Priv running BlackBerry OS 10... so take whatever they're posting with a heap of salt...

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    10-04-15 09:47 PM
    Ummm the pic in your link shows the Priv running BlackBerry OS 10... so take whatever they're posting with a heap of salt...

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    That would be the only slider I would be interested in, BB10 or I keep my 9810.
    10-04-15 11:59 PM
    That would be the only slider I would be interested in, BB10 or I keep my 9810.
    The android that is in BBpriv will be better than other androids ..
    BB has already made many changes ..
    will be doing other many changes soon ..
    So its good to be finding it in android ..
    10-05-15 02:54 AM
    The android that is in BBpriv will be better than other androids ..
    BB has already made many changes ..
    will be doing other many changes soon ..
    So its good to be finding it in android ..
    And now do you know that it is better? Never seen a Priv, have you? And no it's not good to have Android in it.
    10-05-15 10:08 PM
    And now do you know that it is better? Never seen a Priv, have you? And no it's not good to have Android in it.
    haha .. for my country .. india ..
    You cant even purchase bbapps here .. cant add a payment method ..
    u dont have the latest taxi , food shopping apps in bb,,
    Every thing is made and secured in android ..
    All the latest developers are making apps only in android ..
    I think for my country having a BB with Android will be better than having BB10 ..

And hey I have not seen Priv .. but i know android ,. have used before BB10 .. its not that bad ..

For a developer android is better .. developer can create many creative things there ..
    Its not me, you , OSBB10,OSandroid .. its the developers .. if they feel easy and secure and creative with android ..
    We have to be there to enjoy there apps by having android ..

Boom .. its done .. Cant argue with Evan blass ..
    https://twitter.com/evleaks/status/650753370626527233
    Last edited by nealworld; 10-05-15 at 11:24 PM.
    10-05-15 11:10 PM
    For some people I don't care how sturdy or strong the glass they will break this phone and swear it's blackberry's fault.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-06-15 04:06 AM
    For some people I don't care how sturdy or strong the glass they will break this phone and swear it's blackberry's fault.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    they cant break gorilla .. and if it is bb .. and if it costs more .. .. but yeah .. blaming BB happens .. sometimes people just find reason to get away from the things they love .. as everybody else is on Android .. or ios .. I see this happening a lot ..
    10-06-15 04:23 AM
    Apparently , Glass has several versions with differing degrees of scratch resistance, shatter resistance, tensile strength, etc. I wonder if BlackBerry has looked at this as well as the ability of the glass to interact with adhesives, a complex area of engineering, chemistry, & industrial design. I wonder if BlackBerry has any such expertise.
    10-06-15 08:32 PM
    10-06-15 09:01 PM
    haha .. for my country .. india ..
    You cant even purchase bbapps here .. cant add a payment method ..
    u dont have the latest taxi , food shopping apps in bb,,
    Every thing is made and secured in android ..
    All the latest developers are making apps only in android ..
    I think for my country having a BB with Android will be better than having BB10 ..

And hey I have not seen Priv .. but i know android ,. have used before BB10 .. its not that bad ..

For a developer android is better .. developer can create many creative things there ..
    Its not me, you , OSBB10,OSandroid .. its the developers .. if they feel easy and secure and creative with android ..
    We have to be there to enjoy there apps by having android ..

Boom .. its done .. Cant argue with Evan blass ..
    https://twitter.com/evleaks/status/650753370626527233
    Off topic.. but I have bought many apps on BB10 (and even on the PlayBook) ... sure we don't get the latest Android apps which run on BB10... but simple hacks like Cobalt's solutions help me bridge the gap..

Android definitely is more convenient... but then BB10 is not too bad... (the other day I was using a Windows phone - super poor app collection)

Posted via my  z30/10.3.2.2639 
    10-07-15 02:10 AM
    Off topic.. but I have bought many apps on BB10 (and even on the PlayBook) ... sure we don't get the latest Android apps which run on BB10... but simple hacks like Cobalt's solutions help me bridge the gap..

Android definitely is more convenient... but then BB10 is not too bad... (the other day I was using a Windows phone - super poor app collection)

Posted via my  z30/10.3.2.2639 
    Every topic tend to this debate of BB10 and android .
    Its now natural ..
    About the cobalts solution ..
    It cant be trusted .. even after the patch the android apps are showing different errors and then it might fail .. and when u research for that problem u find that there is no solution to this ..
    There are some genuine android apps that may not work .. even after all the steps of cobalt..
    BB10 now is not bad .. but i feel so stressed and depressed bcz in my country everything is on android ..
    10-07-15 02:28 AM
    Sorry don't care about Apps, BUT want a BB10 slider, if it works better for you I'm happy for you. BUT it does NOT work for me.
    10-09-15 12:27 AM
    Sorry don't care about Apps, BUT want a BB10 slider, if it works better for you I'm happy for you. BUT it does NOT work for me.
    It's numbers game.. BlackBerry have very less people that will buy there new bb10. .

10-09-15 10:47 PM
    It's numbers game.. BlackBerry have very less people that will buy there new bb10. .

Well this reduces the devices I would purchase by one. But I will keep using my REAL Blackberry slider (almost 4 years old) and get a square BB10 later. I could have gotten an Android years ago, WHY should I now?
    10-11-15 12:19 AM
    Well this reduces the devices I would purchase by one. But I will keep using my REAL Blackberry slider (almost 4 years old) and get a square BB10 later. I could have gotten an Android years ago, WHY should I now?
    Priv is also real too..
    Why u should have an android now.. is bcz it's BlackBerry..

10-11-15 09:01 AM
    Priv is also real too..
    Why u should have an android now.. is bcz it's BlackBerry..

Sorry not to me, just another Android phone of to many sources.
    10-12-15 12:24 AM
    Sorry not to me, just another Android phone of to many sources.
    Blackberry running Android... So it's a blackberry... Running Android.. It's a blackberry.

Got it.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    10-12-15 06:52 AM
    I just hope someone will make curved tempered glass protectors, they exist for the S6 Edge. I got one of those protectors for my Classic and it saved me from getting a new screen.
    10-12-15 07:08 AM
    Blackberry running Android... So it's a blackberry... Running Android.. It's a blackberry.

Got it.

Nope, It's just another Android, NOT a Blackberry. Blackberry runs a form of BBOS NOT Android.

10-13-15 11:53 PM
    Blackberry ran a form of bb10 but things are starting to change.. I understand your frustration. I just people were a bit more accepting to this.

If the priv does well, blackberry will probably continue to pump out blackberry phones running Android. It'll still be blackberry.. Just running Android.

10-13-15 11:58 PM

Got it.

Running out to stick a Bentley hood ornament on my toyota right now... swell !!
    10-14-15 01:03 AM
54 123