Hey y'all.

Patiently waiting for my Priv and just wondered if those who have one have thrown themselves into Google's offerings? As in the Google Music app etc?

I'm currently on an iPhone 6s and my Priv is arriving Monday. If I can make the switch from 6s it'll depend a lot on whether I can use Google's alternatives to the iOS apps like Apple Music etc. I don't mind Spotify but it is not my favourite. I hear Google Music is great but have no experience of it.

Anyone know if they perform well?!
    11-07-15 03:20 PM
    I have been using Google music for a while now. First on my s5 and now on the Priv. I like it and have no issues. You will find those who despise it and cannot stand it. I have never used Apple Music so I will not be able to compare the 2.

All of my music is stored in the cloud on Google music. Never had an issue with playback from my cloud stored music.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Aneres11 likes this.
    11-07-15 03:26 PM
    I have Spotify and I'm currently doing a trial of Google Play Music. I like it so far and might cancel my Spotify subscription and just keep Google Play Music.

The added bonus is getting ad-free YouTube Red by having a Google Play Music subscription.
    11-07-15 03:49 PM
    I have Spotify and I'm currently doing a trial of Google Play Music. I like it so far and might cancel my Spotify subscription and just keep Google Play Music.

The added bonus is getting ad-free YouTube Red by having a Google Play Music subscription.
    Oooo what's this ad-free goodness you speak of? I've heard of YouTube Red but no idea what it is.

Thanks for your replies!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-07-15 04:26 PM
    Oooo what's this ad-free goodness you speak of? I've heard of YouTube Red but no idea what it is.

Thanks for your replies!
    YouTube Red officially launches, offering ad-free videos and more for $9.99 a month http://www.androidcentral.com/youtub...re-monthly-fee
    Aneres11 likes this.
    11-07-15 04:32 PM
    YouTube Red officially launches, offering ad-free videos and more for $9.99 a month http://www.androidcentral.com/youtub...re-monthly-fee
    Wow that is brilliant. Everything I hate about YouTube fixed!
    I'm in the UK so I hope this offer extends there too. I'll definitely check this out thanks so much for the details.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-07-15 04:38 PM