I just got my Priv and im still setting it up and am stuck with a couple of things i hope the community can help me with.

1. How do I remove Google/gmail Calendar from my Blackberry Calendar?
    Except for the Google account i used using gmail, I use only Outlook so i have no need of the google/gmail calendar and i have unsynced everything from Google accounts, but this entry is still in my blackberry calendar.

2. I use Open Exchange an EAS equivalent for my work emails, and my phone keeps giving me this notification "Can't Sync, too many folders are selected for (email address). Only inbox, draft and sent objects will be syncronised" Thing is i do only want those folders synced and havent selected anything else. This happens everytime i open the hub.

Any advice or feedback will be greatly appreciated.
    12-15-15 02:13 PM
    I just got my Priv and im still setting it up and am stuck with a couple of things i hope the community can help me with.

1. How do I remove Google/gmail Calendar from my Blackberry Calendar?
    Except for the Google account i used using gmail, I use only Outlook so i have no need of the google/gmail calendar and i have unsynced everything from Google accounts, but this entry is still in my blackberry calendar.

2. I use Open Exchange an EAS equivalent for my work emails, and my phone keeps giving me this notification "Can't Sync, too many folders are selected for (email address). Only inbox, draft and sent objects will be syncronised" Thing is i do only want those folders synced and havent selected anything else. This happens everytime i open the hub.

Any advice or feedback will be greatly appreciated.
    I have a very similar set up. I use exchange, but I do use Gmail as an alternate email. I disabled sync on Gmail and the Gmail calendar. You can't remove it entirely as it will erase your default phone account. Also, I had the same issue initially when I transferred. I ended up doing a factory reset and just letting exchange sync as it would normally. Maybe others can be of more help. There are a few threads that go into great detail here about the set up and it helped me immensely. Just use the search in forums.

Posted from my Priv
    12-15-15 02:20 PM
    I have a very similar set up. I use exchange, but I do use Gmail as an alternate email. I disabled sync on Gmail and the Gmail calendar. You can't remove it entirely as it will erase your default phone account. Also, I had the same issue initially when I transferred. I ended up doing a factory reset and just letting exchange sync as it would normally. Maybe others can be of more help. There are a few threads that go into great detail here about the set up and it helped me immensely. Just use the search in forums.

Posted from my Priv
    edit: i just used the forum search and i cant find anything with key words delete/remove google calendar from blackberry calendar or my folders cant sync notifications

So does your blackberry calendar app have your Gmail calendar?

I will search the forums again but I don't think anyone has had the same problem as mine exactly

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 03:13 PM