I have two domains in the same Apps account behaving differently. Prior to the Google free apps moratorium on adding domains, I managed to add another that I use for work (NOT an alias). On Android I can add both accounts separately but I notice that one can sync via IMAP for mail, calendar and contacts (the Add On Domain in hub settings) while the other only offer mail sync (the primary domain in HUB settings).

I recently upgraded to a BlackBerry Priv and so I don't need Google sync in order to use the BlackBerry Hub - but as a result of the above issue, I cannot synchronise my calendar or contacts purely in HUB via the IMAP connection. And therefore I need to enable Google app sync which as we all know is nuking the battery.

How can I make both domains behave the same, or is this a problem with the primary domain? Or should I just ditch Google Apps...
    02-12-16 04:24 PM
    I have precisely the same issue. I cannot see a difference in the settings if I "manage domain" at Google, but calendar sync is only available for one account in Hub.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-12-16 06:19 PM
    Someone elsewhere mentioned to do the 30 day trial and get support that way. I might have to think about doing that but also I need to change my primary domain... which I don't think is possible?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-13-16 12:44 AM