Nothing against your new LG, which is a great phone, but most if not all of your complaints against the Note 5 are ridiculous. Having owned all of the previous Notes, this one is my favorite though I do miss the SD and removable battery a little bit that my 4 had.

Posted via CB10
    My complaints are valid, hey if you like or love the note 5, happy to hear it, if you've not experienced said issues you've not had the phone long enough .. I am a power user and I didn't have as much trouble or issues with the previous generation notes, the 5 was the biggest mistake and by far the best one when trading it for the LG V10, ones mans trash is another's treasure .. These issues are across many forums, you'll see they exist.. Maybe they are ridiculous too smh
    01-18-16 08:27 PM
    My complaints are valid, hey if you like or love the note 5, happy to hear it, if you've not experienced said issues you've not had the phone long enough .. I am a power user and I didn't have as much trouble or issues with the previous generation notes, the 5 was the biggest mistake and by far the best one when trading it for the LG V10, ones mans trash is another's treasure .. These issues are across many forums, you'll see they exist.. Maybe they are ridiculous too smh
    I'll say one thing...Samsung needs to do something about its crap reception and **** poor radios. Our Bell rep has a corporate S6 Edge and she carries it around without a SIM card...her sim is in an Xperia Z3 Compact because she can't even get service with the Edge in her own house - a place the Sony pulls full bars. It's becoming a worse and worse problem. I remember the Rogers store manager asking if we were getting a lot of S5 buyers remorse because of poor reception issues as well.

We were.

Only one of a myriad of reasons I will never buy a Samsung again.
    lift and juanjo322 like this.
    01-21-16 07:38 AM
    Latest Update:

Missed the Blackberry email app for first few days but Cloud Magic saved the day. Its as close to BB email experience although many things I loved are still missing.

Was really missing the Keyboard of Z10/Z30 but Cobalt saved the day when he got the Priv keyboard for any android device without need of rooting. Love my Note 5 more now. Battery is going around 24-30 hours with 3G and wifi always On. Had to do some settings tweaks and was able to manage so. Earlier when I got the Note, I was really afraid to even turn on the screen due to super bad battery life of 12-15 hours.

Build quality is superb and S-Pen is really great. Love the ability to write notes on photos which I really missed all these years ever since first touchscreen phone came out.

And I am glad I didn't go for Priv. They launched Priv for an astonishing 62000 rs while I got Note 5 64gb for 48000 here in India and except for pkb there isnt much on offer.

Dont bash me but I dont think I will be looking back now after using BB for over 6 years and 7 handsets.

Though shall be missed Blackberry
    02-02-16 12:05 AM
153 ... 567