Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hi.

Can someone shed some light on the speed of email arrives for gmail on the Priv. Hope to get comments from someone who uses the bb10 prior to the Priv.

And also any known issues for gmail on the Priv?

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 08:50 AM
    I have a Priv for work use and a Classic for personal use. I carry both with me at times (I usually carry only one and have automatic sms/email forwarding enabled) . If you're talking about the hub, I'd say between one and three seconds later. I didn't realize there would be a difference but it is apparent. Does it bother me? Not in the least.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by ajwan; 01-09-16 at 10:01 AM.
    01-09-16 09:04 AM
    GMail into the Hub or GMail into the GMail app? From what I've seen, GMail into th Hub on my PRIV seems to be quite delayed and requires a sync interval in order to be pulled in. Not sure what's up there... does not seem to be pushed. Very strange. GMail into Outlook on my PRIV is instant.

EDIT: I seem to have fixed the issue with a full restart of the PRIV. Now Hub is instant. Odd. Can ignore above.
    Last edited by shabbs; 01-09-16 at 09:55 AM. Reason: New information.
    01-09-16 09:08 AM
    GMail into the Hub or GMail into the GMail app? From what I've seen, GMail into th Hub on my PRIV seems to be quite delayed and requires a sync interval in order to be pulled in. Not sure what's up there... does not seem to be pushed. Very strange. GMail into Outlook on my PRIV is instant.

EDIT: I seem to have fixed the issue with a full restart of the PRIV. Now Hub is instant. Odd. Can ignore above.
    Out of interest can you tell me how many folders you have in your account? Doesn't matter if they're syncing on the device or not, just the total number of folders in the account.
    01-09-16 02:36 PM
    How do I do a full restart?

01-09-16 03:00 PM
    Out of interest can you tell me how many folders you have in your account? Doesn't matter if they're syncing on the device or not, just the total number of folders in the account.
    I replied in another thread but will update here as well:

Here's my breakdown. I was having issues, but they seem to be OK for now... 5 accounts in total.
    - 1st personal IMAP account w/8 folders
    - 2nd personal IMAP account w/7 folders
    - outlook.com ActiveSync account (Calendar, Contacts, Email) w/7 folders
    - GMail account w/13 folders
    - ISP IMAP account w/6 folders

Exact same setup as I had on my Z10.

My post: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12199243
    01-09-16 04:54 PM
    Hi.

Can someone shed some light on the speed of email arrives for gmail on the Priv. Hope to get comments from someone who uses the bb10 prior to the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    Before I completely put away my Z10, my emails (Gmail) arrive pretty much at the same time on the Priv and the Z10. I am using the hub on both devices.

01-09-16 05:04 PM
    Hi.

Posted via CB10
    I have used all the BlackBerry 10 devices and now the Priv. I have 3 Gmail accounts and I didn't noticed any difference in the speed.
    01-11-16 02:19 PM