Is anyone else having issues with the Hub where Gmail isn't receiving any new email? Seemed to be working fine yesterday and now today even when I refresh I'm not getting any of my email.
    12-22-15 02:48 PM
    Yah, I noticed that today too. I just sent an email to all of my accounts. my 2 outlook.com arrived instantly. My ISP IMAP one did not come through. One of my gmail ones came through, one did not.
    12-22-15 02:54 PM
    Odd, not sure if its related but I went off wifi and now all my emails started coming in. Not sure if the two are related however. I've been off wifi for about an hour but just noticed a bunch of emails from throughout the day came in.
    12-22-15 03:15 PM
    Odd, not sure if its related but I went off wifi and now all my emails started coming in. Not sure if the two are related however. I've been off wifi for about an hour but just noticed a bunch of emails from throughout the day came in.
    Do me a favor and check two spots...

1) Settings --> Accounts --> 3 dots in the top right corner --> Make sure "Auto-sync personal accounts" is ON
    2) Settings --> Accounts --> BlackBerry Hub --> Messages --> Make sure this toggle is ON
    12-22-15 03:52 PM
    1) Settings --> Accounts --> 3 dots in the top right corner --> Make sure "Auto-sync personal accounts" is ON
    For this all I have is "Auto-sync data" and it's on. I don't have "auto-sync personal accounts".

2) Settings --> Accounts --> BlackBerry Hub --> Messages --> Make sure this toggle is ON
    For this one, all of my accounts it is toggled on. For the two accounts that are not updating though, my last sync time was 10 am this morning. I just clicked on sync now and got all of my messages.

My two accounts are an IMAP from my ISP, and a gmail one. I know push notifications from my IMAP account used to work on my Z30. That was...wow a month ago, I can't believe I've had my Priv for a month... anyway, can't test it now, sold my Z30.
    12-22-15 04:02 PM
    For this all I have is "Auto-sync data" and it's on. I don't have "auto-sync personal accounts".

For this one, all of my accounts it is toggled on. For the two accounts that are not updating though, my last sync time was 10 am this morning. I just clicked on sync now and got all of my messages.

My two accounts are an IMAP from my ISP, and a gmail one. I know push notifications from my IMAP account used to work on my Z30. That was...wow a month ago, I can't believe I've had my Priv for a month... anyway, can't test it now, sold my Z30.
    Thanks. For all of your accounts how many days of mail are you syncing and are you syncing any folders?
    12-22-15 04:41 PM
    All folders have same settings except where noted.

No folders are sync'd except the ones that are selected by the Hub and can't change. (Inbox, sent, drafts,)

All are set to 90 days sync except my Outlook which is working correctly set to 30 days.

All calendars set to 2 weeks sync except Outlook set to 6 months.

Posted from my Priv
    12-22-15 05:11 PM

For mine both these settings are in place. I do have my Gmail in the hub interval sync set to never but the "Use Push If Supported" is turned on.
    12-22-15 07:12 PM
    For mine both these settings are in place. I do have my Gmail in the hub interval sync set to never but the "Use Push If Supported" is turned on.
    Set it to 5 minutes and see if that improves it. Leave "push if supported" at ON, but just change the sync interval.
    12-23-15 08:34 AM
    Set it to 5 minutes and see if that improves it. Leave "push if supported" at ON, but just change the sync interval.
    I'm getting the same problems today on my Gmail accounts. Setting fetch to 5 minutes seems to help, but odd as it was working with just push on for the last week I've had it setup.
    12-23-15 05:28 PM
    Was using my Priv for a week without any problems with the emails.
    However, suddenly this morning I have problem getting the emails into my hub.

I am using 2 x Google Work and 1 x Personal Google account.

Lucky I am still keeping my passport with me as a spare. I usually does that when I am switching to a new phone as email to me is very important and I will only 100% switch to it when I am very sure there are no issues.

I did about reboot over 10 times until the email start syncing to my priv normally again. The whole process took me about the whole morning figuring out what's the issues.

I did nothing but just reboot. So as of now, I guess I will still need to keep my passport by my side first until blackberry update their software to be more reliable.

I still love the priv and refuse to give up my hopes on it yet.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-15 01:55 AM
    My Exchange email stopped for a couple of hours this week inexplicably.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-24-15 09:57 AM
    Since it is recommended that the sync interval should be set at 5 mins and push mail to be set ON. I had now changed it.

My old setting is at Never and ON.

So far I have no issues now, but just changed to the 5 min sync settings to see if there is a great impact on battery life.
    12-24-15 08:21 PM
    Since it is recommended that the sync interval should be set at 5 mins and push mail to be set ON. I had now changed it.

My old setting is at Never and ON.

So far I have no issues now, but just changed to the 5 min sync settings to see if there is a great impact on battery life.
    I was going to do this as well but I'm worried it is going to kill the battery extra fast.
    12-25-15 11:39 AM
    From what I'm experiencing it hasn't had a negative impact on battery life.

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    12-25-15 11:44 AM
    Just an update. One day with the setting of 5 mins and push set on, does not seems to affect my battery life.

I will be staying with this settings for now.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 07:03 PM
    I've had issues with email in my hub not coming in instantly since the Jan. update. I've had to set my sync to 5-min and Use Push if supported. All accounts were coming in instantly before. Not sure what happened.

I installed Outlook to see if it was a provider issue but Outlook gets the emails instantly, way before they show up in Hub. Very frustrating as I'd like to use the Hub primarily.

Anyone else observed this?

EDIT: I seem to have fixed the issue with a full restart of the PRIV. Now Hub is instant. Odd. Ignore above.
    Last edited by shabbs; 01-09-16 at 09:55 AM. Reason: New information.
    01-08-16 09:18 PM
    For anyone with IMAP accounts (Gmail, yahoo, etc) that are experiencing delays can you do me a favor and tell me how many folders you have in each of those accounts? Doesn't matter if they're synced on the device or not, just how many you've got in the account(s) in total...
    01-09-16 02:45 PM
    Hub was working perfect for a month
    I have 3 different Gmail accounts affiliated with the hub as well as facebook
    Suddenly without warning about a week ago, one of the email accounts stopped coming in
    I changed it to 5min sync and push is on, restarted phone 5x and removed the account and put it back on, nada !
    What I don't understand is how so many people have this issue and everyone is just ok with it, paid 749$ for this phone , not to have a broken hub
    These are important business emails that I'm not seeing on time and is really beyond frustrating

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-09-16 02:59 PM
    For anyone with IMAP accounts (Gmail, yahoo, etc) that are experiencing delays can you do me a favor and tell me how many folders you have in each of those accounts? Doesn't matter if they're synced on the device or not, just how many you've got in the account(s) in total...
    I've got just got the default Gmail folders for each account, there's 6. All used to be fine before and had to turn sync on to 5 mins to get it working.
    01-09-16 04:04 PM
    Here's my breakdown. I was having issues, but they seem to be OK for now... 5 accounts in total.
    - 1st personal IMAP account w/8 folders
    - 2nd personal IMAP account w/7 folders
    - outlook.com ActiveSync account (Calendar, Contacts, Email) w/7 folders
    - GMail account w/13 folders
    - ISP IMAP account w/6 folders

Exact same setup as I had on my Z10.
    01-09-16 04:42 PM
    I just sent a test message to all of my accounts.
    3 gmails
    1 outlook.com
    1 ISP email that uses IMAP

all of them showed up pretty much instant except for my ISP IMAP. I logged into the webmail for my ISP and it's in my inbox. This ISP account used to work when I first got my Priv back in Nov but probably stopped working 3rd or last week of Dec.

I have 8 folders in that account

Inbox, Sent, Drafts, Junk, Trash, Health Reports, Junk E-mail,. Sent Items

My settings for my ISP IMAP are
    Sync Interval: None
    Use Push if supported: On
    Email Sync Timeframe: 90 days
    Under Folder Sync Settings I have Inbox, Drafts and Sent sync'd. Nothing else is checked off
    Sync Email for this account: On
    Download attachments: On
    ROaming data control: Off
    Download images: On

I waited 15 minutes and still no email. When I manually do a refresh from the Hub my test email came in.
    I have all of the updates installed, have restarted my phone. Tried wiping Hub cache. I've even just tried removing and re-adding the account in Hub, waiting for it to sync, and resending. Still not showing up. Funny thing is, after I manually refresh and get the email in my Hub, if I delete the email from Hub, it deletes it from my IMAP account pretty quickly.
    01-09-16 04:43 PM
    3 gmails
    1 outlook.com

all of them showed up pretty much instant except for my ISP IMAP. I logged into the webmail for my ISP and it's in my inbox. This ISP account used to work when I first got my Priv back in Nov but probably stopped working 3rd or last week of Dec.

Under Folder Sync Settings I have Inbox, Drafts and Sent sync'd. Nothing else is checked off

I waited 15 minutes and still no email. When I manually do a refresh from the Hub my test email came in.
    I have all of the updates installed, have restarted my phone. Tried wiping Hub cache. I've even just tried removing and re-adding the account in Hub, waiting for it to sync, and resending. Still not showing up. Funny thing is, after I manually refresh and get the email in my Hub, if I delete the email from Hub, it deletes it from my IMAP account pretty quickly.
    Two things I'd suggest:

1) Turn your sync interval to something other than never - 5 minutes, etc. - especially if you don't know for sure that your ISP's server supports push. Even regardless the sync interval is used for other things and you'll notice oddities if it's off entirely.

2) Go into system settings -- accounts -- top right corner 3 dots -- ensure "automatically sync data" is ON
    01-09-16 05:37 PM
    I was having the same experience. Emails would not come in unless there was a sync interval set despite the "use push" being set. All was working fine before the Jan. security update (with sync set to never) but that week, the delays started to happen. Not sure if related or simply coincidence. The SyncManager was touched in that update. So, maybe...

This morning, I did a restart of the phone (held the power button for over 10s) and when it came back, emails were now instant in the Hub. Very strange.
    01-09-16 06:24 PM
    3 gmails
    1 outlook.com

Also - how many folders for each of the Gmail accounts?
    01-09-16 10:48 PM
30 12