So confused.

When i place a appoint in my priv and then sync with gmail the priv duplicates the entry.

on gmail calendar on the PC it only shows up once but on my PRIV its twice.

I have disabled calender sync on my hub and my google sync settings, but it keeps syncing.

am i doing something stupid here?
    12-08-15 10:27 AM
    Go into calendar settings and hide one of them. I've find even if you disable it in the account settings it still shows up.
    12-08-15 12:46 PM
    This is sort of related.

Phone settings have Gmail syncs turned off. When reading emails in the Hub and upon exiting the email, the email stays unread for all new incoming emails. Subsequent emails behave as they should. For example, new incoming email A stays unread even though it has been read. Email B, part of the same email string as email A will be marked as read.

What's going on?
    12-08-15 02:45 PM
    This is sort of related.

Phone settings have Gmail syncs turned off. When reading emails in the Hub and upon exiting the email, the email stays unread for all new incoming emails. Subsequent emails behave as they should. For example, new incoming email A stays unread even though it has been read. Email B, part of the same email string as email A will be marked as read.

What's going on?
    Probably because the phone is using IMAP to access the emails instead of the way the native Gmail app works. There may be a short delay compared to the Gmail app.
    12-08-15 02:46 PM
    Found the cure, downloaded the Google Calendar app. Synced all my calendars and then refreshed my Priv blackberry calender and then all my calendars appeared.

Saved by the forum again

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv
    07-29-16 12:46 AM
    So confused.

When i place a appoint in my priv and then sync with gmail the priv duplicates the entry.

on gmail calendar on the PC it only shows up once but on my PRIV its twice.

I have disabled calender sync on my hub and my google sync settings, but it keeps syncing.

am i doing something stupid here?
    Go into system settings - accounts - Hub account - select your Gmail account and tell me if it shows as syncing your calendar there. If it does, you can turn this off (or the one in Google account) to prevent the duplication.
    07-29-16 07:04 AM