Guys my calendar won't show my Gmail calendar,I've deleted and reinstalled,I've updated all BlackBerry apps manually!I'm at a loss ,any help would gratefully be appreciated!

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Priv powered by Android!
    11-07-15 11:55 PM
    Have you added your Gmail account to the calendar? Not a snarky question, a lot of people think it gets automatically added but it doesn't.
    11-08-15 12:08 AM
    Have you added your Gmail account to the calendar? Not a snarky question, a lot of people think it gets automatically added but it doesn't.
    When i open calender it shows google email!is there something else I'm missing?

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Priv powered by Android!
    11-08-15 12:13 AM
    Nope, sounds like it should already be there....

Go into settings --> accounts --> Google and make sure calendar sync is enabled.
    11-08-15 12:46 AM
    I've got the same issue. It only shows the gmail Events, none of my subscribed calendars show up. I've given up and am doing factory reset to see if that helps. There was no calendar option in the sync menu for my account in Settings > Accounts
    11-11-15 05:18 PM
    I'm having issues with the calendar as well.

I have multiple Gmail/Google Apps accounts, and the BB Calendar app seems to handle them differently.

Some accounts have a calendar sync option in the Hub - but do not show secondary/subscribed calendars. Others do not have a calendar sync option in the Hub, but are added as Google Accounts on the device and show all of the correct secondary calendars.

However, one of my accounts would not show any calendars when added as a Google Account before being added to the Hub. The account would not even show up in the Accounts list in the Calendar app. But if I go to "Settings - Accounts and calendar folders", that account's email address is shown with the correct secondary calendars. Unlike the other accounts, the email address listed shows a group calendar ID. The secondary calendars also appear to be greyed out, but there is no way to enable them.

Anyone else seen this in the Calendar app?
    11-11-15 11:03 PM
    Same problem and symptoms here. Thinking of a factory reset too. How did yours work out Jason?
    11-19-15 10:32 AM
    Reset did the trick for me
    lordloveaduck likes this.
    11-19-15 10:34 AM
    Worked for me as well.
    11-19-15 09:01 PM
    Multiple google calendars are synced when you add a calendar using BlackBerry CalDAV account.
    11-26-15 06:48 PM
    Thanks for the tip about CalDav for seeing multiple accounts. It works but one has to downgrade security on the google account to use it.
    12-04-15 08:52 AM
    I had a problem that a new shared calendar wouldn't show up. My fix was to download Google Calendar, go to settings, click "more" and turn that calendar on for syncing. Once that was done it showed up in the Blackberry Calendar and I uninstalled the Google app.
    ed_GB likes this.
    07-14-16 02:36 PM
    Thanks. That solved a problem that's been irritating me for months.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-18-16 02:52 AM
    Thanks. That solved a problem that's been irritating me for months.
    Glad to help. That's what makes forums like this so valuable, we can each share our problems and solutions.
    09-18-16 06:50 AM