How soon will BlackBerry/Good develop GFE for integration on the Priv Hub? I thought I would repost this as the OP's description of Good was misunderstood by several readers.

Carrying on from...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...o-hub-1057784/

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by zocster; 01-15-16 at 03:28 AM.
    01-15-16 03:14 AM
    I could only imagine it would take some time. Subscribing for further info...
    01-15-16 03:37 AM
    For what it's worth - the Good for Enterprise app in the Play store works with the Passport Hub. Not sure if that means it will work with the Priv hub, but wanted to throw it out there...
    01-28-16 08:28 AM
    GFE works on my Priv but leaves a lot to be desired as far as contacts. My address book contact pics in Outlook do not appear in GFE. As a new end user I don't understand all the IT hype for GFE anyway... after almost a month on my Priv, I can confidently say that it is drastically inferior compared to the BES12 ActiveSync solution I had for over a year on my Passport... I hope that BlackBerry quickly brings GFE up to par before it also gets abandoned by IT managers, similar to the doomed fate of BES.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 02:25 AM
    GFE works on my Priv but leaves a lot to be desired as far as contacts. My address book contact pics in Outlook do not appear in GFE. As a new end user I don't understand all the IT hype for GFE anyway... after almost a month on my Priv, I can confidently say that it is drastically inferior compared to the BES12 ActiveSync solution I had for over a year on my Passport... I hope that BlackBerry quickly brings GFE up to par before it also gets abandoned by IT managers, similar to the doomed fate of BES.

Posted via CB10
    https://www1.good.com/applications/gfe-comparison.html

I thought Good For Enterprise was the legacy and the replacement is Good Work? Says here the picture thing works in Work.

All I know is Good Work does NOT work with the runtime.

Also they are merging all this with BES soon apparently.
    02-03-16 06:40 AM