I ordered the Skinomi and Mr. Shield screen protectors. Both were cut the same but they were incorrect. The front camera cut out is off by quite a bit and half of it is covered the the protector. I'm thinking some manufacturer's got a bad prototype or incorrect measurements. The only one I have found that is cut correctly is the Bodyguardz sold at AT&T. I wasn't a fan of that one and had to remove it.
    11-10-15 07:37 AM
    Well ****. I ordered the Skinomi one on Amazon so that I would have a protector the day my Priv arrives....is it just the front facing camera that is the issue? If so I may just use it anyway, on all the phones I've ever owned I've never once used the front facing camera.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 07:56 AM
    Yeah just the camera is off. The sides, top, and bottom are all ok. I emailed Skinomi but I haven't heard back yet.
    11-10-15 07:57 AM
    Yeah just the camera is off. The sides, top, and bottom are all ok. I emailed Skinomi but I haven't heard back yet.
    Feels like a lot of companies really didn't care about the device and just said "whatever"

Some flipcases have the LED in the wrong spot
    Hard cases have plastic digging into devices.
    screen protectors do not fit.
    Digital River is suckage
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-10-15 07:59 AM
    Lol
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-10-15 08:05 AM
    I ordered Illumiaquashield from amazon ...and that too has the same problem. I guess they really got bad info...ALL OF THEM!
    11-10-15 08:44 AM
    can everyone take a picture of their protectors. I want to check mine because Digital River hasn't sent me my phone yet.
    11-10-15 08:46 AM
    Just heard back from Mr. Shields and they are getting an updated version on Friday.
    11-10-15 12:48 PM
    Update: Got another email from them. They meant next Friday not this Friday. I just had them refund my order.
    11-10-15 01:05 PM
    Skinomi on Amazon updated their listing to show shipping on 11/17. It looks like they are fixing theirs as well.
    11-10-15 02:10 PM
    Just got a replacement notification email from Skinomi saying it shipped. I'll update the thread once I receive it and see if it fits correctly.
    11-10-15 02:14 PM
    Skinomi's response:

Thank You foryour purchase of the BlackBerryPriv screen protector. The initial screen protector sent out toyou works however, we noticed we could make some improvements to the design. Wenoticed that the design covered the camera. We have created a replacement withan updated design for you that has shipped. We are terribly sorry for anyinconvenience this may have caused.
    Allmanufacturer defects are covered by the Skinomi Lifetime Guarantee Warranty. Ifyou have any further questions please feel free to contact Skinomi CustomerService. Thank you for your patience in allowing us to resolve this matter,have a nice day.
    11-10-15 02:16 PM
    Really waiting for a quality screen protector made by a trusted company. Although, I love the feel of the PRIV without the case or screen protector at the moment..
    11-11-15 07:03 PM
    I ordered the Skinomi and Mr. Shield screen protectors. Both were cut the same but they were incorrect. The front camera cut out is off by quite a bit and half of it is covered the the protector. I'm thinking some manufacturer's got a bad prototype or incorrect measurements. The only one I have found that is cut correctly is the Bodyguardz sold at AT&T. I wasn't a fan of that one and had to remove it.
    Is Skinomi good screen protector?
    11-11-15 07:16 PM
    I just got an email from supershield. They said they are going to be sending a free replacement. Nice. I didn't even have to ask for it.
    11-11-15 07:43 PM
    oh man skinomi has the worst 'feel'. i highly don't recommend even at their 90% off prices.
    11-11-15 07:57 PM
    Skinomi's response:

Thank You foryour purchase of the BlackBerryPriv screen protector. The initial screen protector sent out toyou works however, we noticed we could make some improvements to the design. Wenoticed that the design covered the camera. We have created a replacement withan updated design for you that has shipped. We are terribly sorry for anyinconvenience this may have caused.
    Allmanufacturer defects are covered by the Skinomi Lifetime Guarantee Warranty. Ifyou have any further questions please feel free to contact Skinomi CustomerService. Thank you for your patience in allowing us to resolve this matter,have a nice day.
    That's great, skinomi customer service sounds good

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 08:23 PM
    Whats a good protector
    11-11-15 08:33 PM
    I guess every manufacturer now got a revised template...just received replacement from IllumiAquashield that I ordered from amazon (which initially didn't fit)...now it fits perfect!!!!!
    11-12-15 06:09 PM
    Any reviews yet?
    11-12-15 08:47 PM
    Haven't seen any in Stock so far that fit right.
    11-12-15 08:52 PM
    I guess every manufacturer now got a revised template...just received replacement from IllumiAquashield that I ordered from amazon (which initially didn't fit)...now it fits perfect!!!!!
    is the fit good now
    11-13-15 01:49 PM
    is the fit good now
    His exact words were "now it fits perfect!!!!!", so I'm going to assume it fits good as well.
    11-13-15 01:53 PM
    Can anyone recommend a good protector (ideally glass) available soon in the UK? Amazon have a few glass ones cheap (non Prime sadly) but I assume they leave the edges exposed and possibly have wrong cut outs?
    11-14-15 11:58 AM
    Would appreciate if someone could take A photo of a screen protector that has worked for them and a link to purchase. Really need one but don't want another wrong purchase.
    11-14-15 12:04 PM
31 12