I ran with the hard shell case for a few days but have gone back to naked... it just felt too bulky. I liked the protection... but hoping something slimmer comes out.
    I went caseless for awhile but the material of the phone —*while grippy and nice to the touch — is very soft and scratches easily. Don't think it's wise to go long-term like that.
    01-17-16 04:06 PM
    Thinking I should contact BlackBerry, as I have a Rev 1 case, but saw this post a day before mine dropped. Am using a Flipcase from Amazon, but handle it super carefully. Do not feel free to use it as an everyday device...Point being, have not installed the case, but out $40+. Granted the device has grown upon me (for multimedia means), but not a daily driver.
    Would like to consider my main device, and as much as I love the customization, it has not happened.

I desire something sturdy and intuitive that can deal with the everyday dents and dings of life (with protection because I am OCD crazy).

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 01:18 AM
    Anyone get this type of damage from their hard shell case. I see that the prong issue is being reported but the thin little piece beside the button fell off after pressing button and blackberry is trying to charge me for repair even though its should be common knowledge that this is an issue. My phone has no physical damage that they can say is from mishandling or dropping. I'm attaching pictures. If they try to charge me I am definitely never buying or recommending a device from them ever again. I pre-ordered and had to go through the lengthy process of receiving the device and on top of that seeing the issues with the case and now them trying to charge me. I will definitely take this to claims if possible as they will have to prove what they are trying to say which would never happen.FYI Hardshell case damaging phone-20160114_184255.jpg FYI Hardshell case damaging phone-20160114_184148.jpg
    01-27-16 08:49 PM
    We pay money for the protection but the story from blackberry is different.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-16 05:20 AM
    Unfortunately, i noticed the same scratches at my phone. (
    03-30-16 12:16 AM
    Ok, i now followed the advice to remove the four plastic fittings. Looks good.
    03-30-16 05:39 PM
    I removed the pegs day one and posted it first here on the forum. I haven't had any issues with the case scratching it anywhere. It does a great job of protecting the phone.
    03-30-16 06:35 PM
132 ... 456