I still don't see pictures for the Priv damage. Why is this under the Priv if only picture i see is on the PP. and that green case don't look like a BB one. I recall using the Hard Shell fine with my PP.
    Post 24 has pictures of the Priv damage.
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    11-10-15 12:48 PM
    Post 24 has pictures of the Priv damage.
    Ah Thanks. Missed that scrolled through and looks like similar pictures from passport.
    11-10-15 12:50 PM
    Same as yours... it's a red passport... see the photos attached.

Attachment 379773
    Attachment 379774

Posted via CB10
    I have damage like that on my passport on all 4 corners... kind of annoying how dirt/dust gathers to the corners and does that..
    11-10-15 12:57 PM
    I did some surgery on my case and removed those pegs completely. I'll be super glueing the flaps to the case once I get some super glue.

I was going to post pictures. But the HTC M9's camera wasn't up to it.
    11-10-15 01:08 PM
    I did some surgery on my case and removed those pegs completely. I'll be super glueing the flaps to the case once I get some super glue.

I was going to post pictures. But the HTC M9's camera wasn't up to it.
    How did you remove them?
    11-10-15 01:11 PM
    How did you remove them?
    Carefully used one of these.

FYI Hardshell case damaging phone-free-ship-high-quality-precision-font-b-knife-b-font-sharp-blade-precision-cutting-art.jpg
    11-10-15 01:13 PM
    Gosh, we really should be getting a different case for free then!
    11-10-15 01:49 PM
    Tried my best to capture the issues on my Priv with my Z30's camera, here is the issue below

Here's the cause:

vwracing and Anilu7 like this.
    11-10-15 03:12 PM
    How about some bits of electrical tape over the rivets to act as a cushion between the phone and case?

At least you have the phone...still waiting for VZW to get off the pot!
    11-10-15 03:23 PM
    How about some bits of electrical tape over the rivets to act as a cushion between the phone and case?

At least you have the phone...still waiting for VZW to get off the pot!
    It would probably still leave a mark, just not cut into the material.
    11-10-15 03:38 PM
    Remove the rivets and super glue the side flaps down.
    11-10-15 04:05 PM
    Remove the rivets and super glue the side flaps down.
    But how ridiculous is it that we would have to do that?
    kertong likes this.
    11-10-15 04:18 PM
    But how ridiculous is it that we would have to do that?
    Agreed! Just picked mine up from Purolator and reluctant to put it on without trying to mod it or taping up where the indents will show up

Tweeted @BlackBerry and @BlackBerryHelp linking here, suggest others do the same
    https://twitter.com/theiexplorers/st...12513094021121
    11-10-15 04:41 PM
    its giving the Priv a death grip
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-10-15 04:42 PM
    its giving the Priv a death grip
    Provided it's the death grip of love I feel its warranted.

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2474)
    benetton likes this.
    11-10-15 04:49 PM
    I've got some cloth surgical tape that I'm considering utilizing...or just cut my losses and purchase a new case next month, when it debuts. I'll probably just stick my sim card back into my Q10 and wait. I'm simply too OCD to deal with the damage the hard case could cause. Yes, I know I have issues! Highly annoyed over my waste of $40!

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 10:35 PM
    For a few pennies less than $10, I decided to pre-order an Amzer case. It's no OtterBox, to be sure, but I have some peace of mine knowing that a silicone case, covered by a hard shell, will not be scratching my device. Too bad OtterBox wasn't quicker on the draw and I spent $40 on an OEM case (of all things!) that might ruin my device. Sure, I get it's just a phone. Try telling the OCD part of me that!

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 11:02 PM
    For a few pennies less than $10, I decided to pre-order an Amzer case. It's no OtterBox, to be sure, but I have some peace of mine knowing that a silicone case, covered by a hard shell, will not be scratching my device. Too bad OtterBox wasn't quicker on the draw and I spent $40 on an OEM case (of all things!) that might ruin my device. Sure, I get it's just a phone. Try telling the OCD part of me that!

Posted via CB10
    Where did you find that case?
    11-10-15 11:06 PM
    Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...UvbUpU12067666.

Not so easy to find after I first stumbled upon it. Perhaps it will reflect a purchase has been made (obviously, my own). Note, it will not ship out for almost a month from now.

Regarding similar cases, my son has one for his Windows Nokia phone. He is none too gentle with his devices (not saying because he is a teenager, which he is). He dropped his device on tile, minus a screen protector. Granted the case has quite a few scratches, but his device is flawless. Again, it is no OtterBox.

I baby the hell out of my devices. Will be super careful until I have the case. Okay, even after!

Worth the $10 extra for peace of mind. I understand I may be somewhat insane. Recognition is the first step towards recovery. ☻

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 11:40 PM
    Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...UvbUpU12067701.

Not so easy to find after I first stumbled upon it. Perhaps it will reflect a purchase has been made (obviously, my own). Note, it will not ship out for almost a month from now.

Regarding similar cases, my son has one for his Windows Nokia phone. He is none too gentle with his devices (not saying because he is a teenager, which he is). He dropped his device on tile, minus a screen protector. Granted the case has quite a few scratches, but his device is flawless. Again, it is no OtterBox.

I baby the hell out of my devices. Will be super careful until I have the case. Okay, even after!

Worth the $10 extra for peace of mind. I understand I may be somewhat insane. Recognition is the first step towards recovery. ☻

Posted via CB10
    Priv case but they used the g4. I wonder if it's real.
    11-10-15 11:57 PM
    Sigh...I'll be doubly annoyed to be burned twice. Even more so to suggest this solution to someone else! If this is so, please accept my apologies.

Severely frustrated right now. I appreciate you pointing out a possible scam on Amazon. Embarrassed that I took any part of it. Will be sure to report back in one month (I promise you, I will be livid and need to vent!).

Until something can be confirmed otherwise, please (please!) ignore my post.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 12:03 AM
    I wouldn't worry too much, it's common for manufacturers to use a single picture for multiple different phones. This may be a basic model that is adapted to various phones.
    11-11-15 12:28 AM
    I can only hope so! Otherwise, I carry the guilt of my suggestion... ☹

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 12:41 AM
    Is the case damaging the phone anywhere else. Such at the corners at the bottom by the half speaker, or the plastic tabs at the top?
    11-11-15 12:44 AM
    Thanks. I'll try not to use my Hard Shell too often and stick with the flip case and holster instead. Please post pics later!
    But you got the VIP model I wouldn't worry.

Posted via CB10
    nward2010 likes this.
    11-11-15 12:57 AM
132 12345 ...