I called for a different reason. At the end of the call asked if they were going to carry the "new android BB".

The response was, and I am trying to remember the exact quote: "I am showing that the Priv will be available on January 26"

Interesting thing was, I asked about the "android blackberry" and he responds with "...the PRIV will be available...". I never said PRIV, so, unless he was a BB guy himself, he must have read the term "PRIV" somewhere.

At the end of the day, who knows?

SHOULD this be true, I am happy and am looking forward to getting it.
    01-05-16 11:40 AM
    Exciting! Still don't understand the att exclusive.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-16 11:50 AM
    I called for a different reason. At the end of the call asked if they were going to carry the "new android BB".

The response was, and I am trying to remember the exact quote: "I am showing that the Priv will be available on January 26"

Interesting thing was, I asked about the "android blackberry" and he responds with "...the PRIV will be available...". I never said PRIV, so, unless he was a BB guy himself, he must have read the term "PRIV" somewhere.

At the end of the day, who knows?

SHOULD this be true, I am happy and am looking forward to getting it.
    Lost of indicators that T-Mobile will have it then..... so you should be happy.

Maybe you got a BlackBerry guy, maybe you just got someone they know how to type as you talk and pulled up the info.... kinda what they do.
    01-05-16 11:51 AM
    well i called tmo this and she said it's not showing in there system. stop spreading false rumors.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 08:46 AM
    visit tmobile.com and then in the search bar type PRIV you will see a few hits on documents in their system. So.... This could easily be construed as it is coming to T-Mobile soon.
    01-06-16 09:07 AM
    well i called tmo this and she said it's not showing in there system. stop spreading false rumors.

Posted via CB10
    why is what they told you true while what they told the other guy not?
    01-06-16 09:35 AM
    i am pretty sure i am not getting only guy contacting tmo and they are getting the same response that i am getting. why is he the only guy getting a different answer.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 09:45 AM
    i am pretty sure i am not getting only guy contacting tmo and they are getting the same response that i am getting. why is he the only guy getting a different answer.

Posted via CB10
    you're missing the point. not one person has the same story, everyone is getting told something different. so until we hear something official from tmo (or cb, ev leaks, etc.), what you or anyone else is told is pure rumor. nothing more, nothing less.
    01-06-16 09:52 AM
    visit tmobile.com and then in the search bar type PRIV you will see a few hits on documents in their system. So.... This could easily be construed as it is coming to T-Mobile soon.
    I checked that out and maybe it was user error, but i couldnt get either of the first two documents to open. i get a 404 forbidden error.
    01-06-16 10:11 AM
    the fact that tmo has priv on there website is excellent news to me.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 10:31 AM
    I checked that out and maybe it was user error, but i couldnt get either of the first two documents to open. i get a 404 forbidden error.
    I believe that is because they are internal documents. The search engine has access, but we as outsiders don't. I recall the same thing happening with the Z10 waaay back when.
    01-06-16 11:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    are you for real? First off, I appended my post with FWIW (wiki that if you are not familiar with what that means).

I never claimed it was TRUE that they were getting the Priv---my experience was presented here as a "factoid" indicating what I was told. Never claimed it was TRUE.

BTW, MY rep said it was true when I called, so why don't YOU stop spreading false rumors..... ROTFL

I recommend you find a new hobby.
    01-06-16 02:06 PM
    01-06-16 02:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    i believe you owe the op an apology now rasheed, it has been officially announced by tmo that the priv will be available from tmo on the 26th
    raino likes this.
    01-06-16 02:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    FWIW: TMo USA says Priv on 1-26-2016-capture9.png
    hawklet00 likes this.
    01-06-16 02:35 PM
    he just tweeted this, prior to this, it was theory and conjecture.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 02:44 PM
    not going to apologize, he said he talk to tmo customer service and they told him the priv will be available the 26th. All i did was call tmo myself and the rep and her supervisor said it wasn't in there system.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 02:50 PM
    not going to apologize, he said he talk to tmo customer service and they told him the priv will be available the 26th. All i did was call tmo myself and the rep and her supervisor said it wasn't in there system.

Posted via CB10
    well you basically accused him of lying with no real proof he was, so yeah, you owe him an apology. regardless of the rumor of the priv getting released you were a jerk.
    01-06-16 02:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    You told him to, "stop spreading false rumors" but in the end he was right. You don't need to apologize, you look like an a *banana* now anyway.
    wincyUt, modifier, raino and 3 others like this.
    01-06-16 02:54 PM

Posted via CB10

FWIW: TMo USA says Priv on 1-26-2016-serveimage.png

 Frosty White Q10/.2876 CB10 
    01-06-16 02:56 PM
    01-06-16 03:08 PM
    don't understand how i look like a banana when we are both going off of customer support intel.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 03:23 PM
    don't understand how i look like a banana when we are both going off of customer support intel.

Posted via CB10
    I took some of your salt for my fries.
    mister2d, modifier, FCSC and 2 others like this.
    01-06-16 03:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    you told him to stop passing off false information, making it sound as he was wrong because you had different information while making it seem like only you could be right. then when i suggested you apologize you refused saying you did nothing wrong. in the end you were very wrong about the release date and he was right. thats why.
    mister2d, FCSC and wincyUt like this.
    01-06-16 03:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    There's a tree over there so you can get back some of that shade you failed to throw.
    01-06-16 03:40 PM
50 12