Just completed a week on Passport awaiting return of Priv sent out to replace USB apparently successful... the PKB is really not so bad much though I prefer the downswipe pop-up on Passport rather than the teeny ALT key... I will try using the downswipe feature more to see if I like it better... the screen shape is shockingly different but the clarity and density are better to my eyes... it wanted an update immediately, and now is a whole room Heating device which I forgot as Passport hardly overheats anymore... fascinating the differences
    05-22-17 03:52 PM
    :-) I'm still loving my Passport as my daily driver.
    But I am looking forward to the KeyOne as a natural upgrade.
    05-22-17 05:46 PM
    The Passport will always hold a special place in my heart. loved that device so much but can honestly say I'm excited about updating to the KEYone
    05-22-17 07:24 PM
    I've always said they should have kept the passport 3 row keyboard.

Would have made the PRIV slider smaller, and more stable. And would have made the KO size smaller as well, along with not needing a funky screen dimension.

It's also actually very modern, and would have made more heads turn rather than "oh look another keyboard phone"

But nope everyone complained, so blackberry made the classic, that no one bought anyway.

They should have released a smaller classic with the z30 chipset and 3 row keyboard and no trackpad.

But oh well, that's life.
    05-22-17 08:35 PM
    I'm just glad I don't have the issues with my priv others report. I've gotten to the point that using the pkb is pretty natural. I'm kinda glad I never used any of the other BlackBerry keyboards the way people complain about the one on the priv lol
    05-22-17 10:09 PM
    The passport PKB is better and I will be VERY interested in what you all think of the PKB of the k1 vs passport... right off the bat it has a point off for not having pinch/zoom like Passport.
    05-22-17 11:23 PM
    I moved from Priv back to classic and find browser is sufficient for FB, Twitter and LinkedIn. The other few android apps I need. I did like have a fully compatible android device with the Priv but never found it comfortable to type on. I'd go with 3 row keyboard and virtual toolbelt if possible. I do like physical home, answer and end keys though
    05-23-17 11:56 AM
    The Priv is a good phone overall. It has its issues but of you want a physical keyboard with a big screen this is your only option. Not a bad option I would say.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-23-17 11:30 PM
    The Priv really is a great phone. You will be hard pressed to find this combination anywhere else in the world of devices.
    hcaliste likes this.
    05-24-17 06:26 AM