Not sure what happened after the MM update, yesterday was a disaster and my backup Classic came to the rescue. I ended up doing a factory reset which in the big picture is a PITA compared to iOS. You need to recreate your layout and settings, etc. This should be simpler. Any how up and running and and the Classic is back in my bag.....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-30-16 05:47 AM
    Good story bro..

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 05:50 AM
    If you use nova launcher you can back up your app layout and folders etc. Much easier than having to do it manually. Have lost count over the years of doing a factory wipe with android and then spending an age resorting everything on the home screens etc!
    04-30-16 06:13 AM
    Not sure what happened after the MM update, yesterday was a disaster and my backup Classic came to the rescue. I ended up doing a factory reset which in the big picture is a PITA compared to iOS. You need to recreate your layout and settings, etc. This should be simpler. Any how up and running and and the Classic is back in my bag.....

You absolute.y do NOT need to recreate your layout. That is one thing that Google actually backs up pretty well.

You must have missed the RESTORE button upon factory reset.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-30-16 06:38 AM

You absolute.y do NOT need to recreate your layout. That is one thing that Google actually backs up pretty well.

You must have missed the RESTORE button upon factory reset.
    04-30-16 06:39 AM