Has anyone received information on how we're going to get the free case and car charger? I guess there's supposed to be a second email coming after the shipping notification? I got shipping notification Saturday but no free stuff details.

Not impatient just wondering if anyone received the info yet.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-09-15 04:49 AM
    The email about the free stuff did not say how we are getting it. Just that we would. We all assume it will be with the phone when it arrives today or tomorrow. No other details on the shipping notice about it.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 05:41 AM
    The email about the free stuff did not say how we are getting it. Just that we would. We all assume it will be with the phone when it arrives today or tomorrow. No other details on the shipping notice about it.

Posted via CB10
    "As a thank you for buying from ShopBlackBerry, you will receive a complimentary PRIV slide-out hard shell case and a premium in-vehicle charger. Once your PRIV has been shipped, you will receive an email detailing how to redeem these accessories."

It states specifically states we will receive an email regarding how to redeem the accessories. This implies some form of process beyond just waiting for the Priv
    Free Stuff Information?-img_20151109_034508.png

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 05:45 AM
    Ah...skipped that. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 05:47 AM
    Yeah I saw that part of the email. But my Priv shipped but no follow up email has been sent.

Oh well. No rush. Was just curious if anyone got it yet.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-09-15 06:05 AM