BlackBerry Priv and 'coming soon' android devices should be named "Secured Android Phones & OS" instead of "Android phones & OS".
    If BlackBerry themselves cannot think of better ways to market their products, at least this should help the masses think that it is what BlackBerry's focus for their products.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 01:18 AM
    BlackBerry Priv and 'coming soon' android devices should be named "Secured Android Phones & OS" instead of "Android phones & OS".
    If BlackBerry themselves cannot think of better ways to market their products, at least this should help the masses think that it is what BlackBerry's focus for their products.

Posted via CB10
    I hear you, but the masses don't visit CrackBerry, not do they care about how BlackBerry calls the Android devices. They probably don't care about security like you and me do, so BlackBerry should find another way to persuade them. I think the keyboard and red blinking light are a good start, because that's what BlackBerry devices were known for.

Posted via CB10
    Jasper-Ng likes this.
    09-25-15 01:26 AM
    I hear you, but the masses don't visit CrackBerry, not do they care about how BlackBerry calls the Android devices. They probably don't care about security like you and me do, so BlackBerry should find another way to persuade them. I think the keyboard and red blinking light are a good start, because that's what BlackBerry devices were known for.

Posted via CB10
    The keyboard, the red blinking light, and the phone NAME should help... but Priv.. :l I know I'll have a hard time marketing this to my aunts.. -_-!!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 01:31 AM
    lol can't agree with you more! What did they smoke when they came up with that?!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 01:33 AM
    Mexican

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2639
    09-25-15 02:15 AM
    lol can't agree with you more! What did they smoke when they came up with that?!

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like a myth to me.

"But I say this to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you;" - Matthew 5:44
    09-25-15 02:19 AM
    But that's a good point. Maybe we should think about a community driven BlackBerry Campaign just to help BlackBerry, their employees and save our future as keyboard loving users!

What do you think about that?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 02:54 AM
    But that's a good point. Maybe we should think about a community driven BlackBerry Campaign just to help BlackBerry, their employees and save our future as keyboard loving users!

What do you think about that?

Posted via CB10
    There's only one way to do that. Let Chen fire everyone except him then hire all of regular CB members. Enthusiast-driven company for the win!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 03:52 AM