Howdy,
    i Would like to know how i can force a screen lock on the priv, so it does Not flip the screen, when for example i am lying in bed. My xperia pro got that Feature from its own set.
    05-01-16 08:40 AM
    I'm not sure if this is what you want: Swipe down with two fingers and at the right end of the second row of icons is "Auto-rotate." Tap that to lock it to Portrait. I'm not sure if you can lock it to Landscape.
    05-01-16 09:22 AM
    I'm not sure if this is what you want: Swipe down with two fingers and at the right end of the second row of icons is "Auto-rotate." Tap that to lock it to Portrait. I'm not sure if you can lock it to Landscape.
    No, thats Not what i mein exactly. Well good to know that i can switch from vertikal to Auto turn screen Theorem but i wann, that the screen always turns Auto, expect when the pkb is out, there is a force to the screen for always vertikal. I am looking for an Option for this
    05-01-16 10:18 AM
    You can do this with Tasker:

Create a profile: State: keyboard out

For the profiles entry task: Display -> Auto Rotate: off

For the profiles exit task: Display - > Auto rotate: on
    FF22 and PloufsPuppet like this.
    05-01-16 10:29 AM

Hi, thanks for the info.. but I don't get it. What is Tasker and how do I get it?
    05-01-16 11:16 AM
    Hi, thanks for the info.. but I don't get it. What is Tasker and how do I get it?
    Tasker is an app for automating your android device. You can get it from the Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndroid.taskerm
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-01-16 11:29 AM
    Oh, this cost money. Is there a free version, that works pretty same?
    05-01-16 11:35 AM
    Oh, this cost money. Is there a free version, that works pretty same?
    I don't think so. It's worth the investment if you put the time in to learn what it can do though.
    05-01-16 12:11 PM
    Well I rarely spent money for apps. I prefer to have a demo first and see if it is worth the money for me. So for example I bought poweramp too because I like that app very much. But I dont know if I will use Tasker for 3€ for more than the pkb keyboad lock.. a thing that should be maybe in the basic settings already.
    05-01-16 01:11 PM
    Well I rarely spent money for apps. I prefer to have a demo first and see if it is worth the money for me. So for example I bought poweramp too because I like that app very much. But I dont know if I will use Tasker for 3� for more than the pkb keyboad lock.. a thing that should be maybe in the basic settings already.
    Well, that's just one of many things it does.

http://www.androidcentral.com/tasker...-do-all-things
    05-01-16 01:15 PM

05-04-16 07:57 PM

Can you please make me an exakt how to make this? I tried amd bought tasker, but i don't get it
    05-04-16 07:59 PM
    Can you please make me an exakt how to make this? I tried amd bought tasker, but i don't get it
    Give me a little time and I will put something together for you when I get home this evening.
    05-05-16 01:55 PM
    1. At the Profiles tab in tasker, click the + at the bottom right and select 'State'.
    2. Select 'Hardware' then 'Keyboard out'.
    3. Click the tasker gear icon at the top left and select 'New Task' from the popup menu.
    4. Name the task 'PKB Out' and click the check mark.
    5. Click the + at the bottom then select 'Displays' then 'Display autorotate'.
    6. Click the tasker gear at the top left twice, this will return you to the Profiles screen.
    7. Click the 'Keyboard Out' entry you just made then long click 'PKB Out' and click 'Add exit task'.
    8. Select 'New task' from the popup menu, name the task 'PKB In' and click the check mark.
    9. Click the + at the bottom then select 'Displays' then 'Display autorotate'. Change the 'Set' parameter to 'On' then click the tasker gear icon at the top left twice.
    10. Now you're back at the profiles screen and all done!
    PloufsPuppet likes this.
    05-05-16 05:00 PM
    Well I rarely spent money for apps. I prefer to have a demo first and see if it is worth the money for me. So for example I bought poweramp too because I like that app very much. But I dont know if I will use Tasker for 3€ for more than the pkb keyboad lock.. a thing that should be maybe in the basic settings already.
    For some reason, I remember that the Torch/Torch2 used to autolock to portrait when the PKB was out. Am I correct or am I remembering it wrong? It should be a changeable function baked into the OS. BlackBerry, please add!
    05-05-16 05:14 PM
    So, I took the time to write out some instructions for you. Could you let me know if you managed to get this working?
    05-09-16 08:32 AM