McDonald's famous line... "Billions and Billions Served."
    Android is unfortunately in the same category, serving the masses but not exactly the highest quality product.

I suppose the Priv could be likened to that rare occasional visit to McDonald's and the food is actually prepared properly, fresh, and for some reason tastes pretty damn good. But it's still McDonald's.

So since my pre-order from Shop BlackBerry is nowhere to be found I went and played with a demo unit at Telus for about 45 minutes. More than enough time to confirm I will be using my BB10 devices until they turn to dust.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:11 PM
    "Priv is McDonalds"

-CBJordan 2015

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    sully_p and vpblaze like this.
    11-11-15 11:12 PM
    First thing tomorrow, CANCELLING THE PRIV ORDER.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:13 PM
    Damn so I paid $700 for mcds

11-11-15 11:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    Good luck you really should give it a try I had doubts but after a day I was hooked.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my Blackberry Priv
    Quorist likes this.
    11-11-15 11:16 PM
    Playing with a demo device is nothing like owning the device. Putting your sim in it, adding you APPs and customising it to your needs.

Enjoy OS 10! Maybe one day blackberry will alow google services to run on it, then it will be like eating a Big Mac rather than left overs from a garbage dumpster!

The Priv "I'm lovin' it" oh wait that Mc donalds theme...

Posted via Priv
    11-11-15 11:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately. But some day i think you will have to choose between Android and ioS. My choice will always be to have BlackBerry Experience with Android before ios. Something not important to you or you can't experience on a demo device.

Posted from my Priv!
    11-11-15 11:20 PM
    Takes more than 45 minutes to set up the device to how you like it. With Android you can set it up exactly how you want it. I'm still adjusting mine to as I'm figuring out what works best for me, and I got this on Friday. You have to give it some time. BB10 is great(and I was the biggest promoter of it too), but the Priv is also one hell of a great device.

11-11-15 11:22 PM
    Why not use your priv for a week or so once you get it then decide... 45 mins on demo is hardly enough time to write something off ...
    11-11-15 11:25 PM
    I already use all three, thanks. There is far more Android and not enough BlackBerry (not even remotely) in the Priv to make this worthwhile. It's a nice phone but anyone with a genuine appreciation and need for the productivity BB10 enables will not make the tradeoff for "apps."

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:34 PM
    I already use all three, thanks. There is far more Android and not enough BlackBerry (not even remotely) in the Priv to make this worthwhile. It's a nice phone but anyone with a genuine appreciation and need for the productivity BB10 enables will not make the tradeoff for "apps."

Posted via CB10
    It's an android devices with a few BlackBerry Influences. Yes it does take time to relearn some of the features and to fully appreciate for what it is. It took a few days of customizations and now I'm loving it. I wasn't sure about it as well the first day and thought about returning it but glad I didn't. It now is working flawlessly and is an amazing device and hyper fast.

11-11-15 11:58 PM
    After your bb10 devices turn to dust, well ...
    11-12-15 12:02 AM