Did anyone noticed that after the last updates the font of the letters within emails in the hub became significantly smaller ?
    Even if I set to ''huge'' they are about two sizes smaller than before !
    Too bad for me !
    Maybe there is another setting that I miss ?
    04-27-16 01:49 PM
    No difference for me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-27-16 02:41 PM
    I thought I was losing it when I opened an email in the Hub after the update... My font is definitely smaller. Hope that gets fixed fast. I need to have the larger print for my "mildly older" eyes.

Will be keeping my eyes out for a fix - if I can see it....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv
    04-27-16 05:24 PM
    I thought I was losing it when I opened an email in the Hub after the update... My font is definitely smaller. Hope that gets fixed fast. I need to have the larger print for my "mildly older" eyes.

Will be keeping my eyes out for a fix - if I can see it....

The funny thing is that when you click reply the original text gets bigger !
    04-27-16 05:31 PM
    I'd love to see the email word wrap that I used to have on BB10. That would be heaven on my Priv.

04-27-16 06:44 PM
    I reported this during the beta but to no avail - Try this (it's funny) When you open your email, pinch and zoom the email to the size you like, rotate the screen to landscape (it lags while doing that too) then rotate it back to portrait and voila, you can now read the text in large size fonts and everything is formatted to the center of the screen LOL
    04-27-16 07:59 PM
    I reported this during the beta but to no avail - Try this (it's funny) When you open your email, pinch and zoom the email to the size you like, rotate the screen to landscape (it lags while doing that too) then rotate it back to portrait and voila, you can now read the text in large size fonts and everything is formatted to the center of the screen LOL
    Thanks ! I have tried your tip and works! I hope that BlackBerry will fix this soon in their next update.
    04-27-16 08:03 PM
    Thanks!!

Yes, I noticed the font is smaller.

So much for beta testing. What's the point if they dont listen to you!
    fanisk likes this.
    04-27-16 10:13 PM
    Sounds like a neat work around. Unfortunately I couldn't get it to work for me. I'll play around with it some more and see if I can figure it out.

04-27-16 11:12 PM
    Great workaround. Thanks buwee!

04-27-16 11:47 PM
    Is "word wrap" the term used for when the text "autofits" to the screen on which you are viewing it?
    I have not noticed that as a Priv e-mail problem, but it drives me crazy when opening an article or column on the web. Within reason, the Z10 browser seemed to "autofit" text of an article, etc., most of the time, but the Priv does not seem to that feature. Is it an app thing or is it a hardware thing? I'm using Firefox browser on the Priv.
    04-28-16 01:11 AM
    Yes the font in email is MUCH smaller. In system settings, the Normal is like the old Tiny.

I reported this in the beta. It was completely ignored, like many of the bug reports we all filed.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 07:22 AM
    No difference for me.

Not possible. It's smaller.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 07:22 AM
    I reported this in the beta. It was completely ignored, like many of the bug reports we all filed.
    Interesting. Where/how did you report this? I just did a check on all of the bug reports submitted that are tagged as coming from the beta and didn't see any regarding text size. Did you submit the feedback through one of the beta zone forums?
    04-28-16 04:18 PM
    I guess I'm not sure SMALL fonts is a bug as such but an oversight "slighting" older readers!!!

And using the Accessibility Magnify option is not the best substitute since scrolling back and forth is quite tedious. I've love a READER Mode like the Z30's Browser contained. What a wonderful option.
    mmcclure0453 and IndianTiwari like this.
    04-28-16 05:22 PM
    I guess I'm not sure SMALL fonts is a bug as such but an oversight "slighting" older readers!!!

And using the Accessibility Magnify option is not the best substitute since scrolling back and forth is quite tedious. I've love a READER Mode like the Z30's Browser contained. What a wonderful option.
    For reader mode in browser i use firebox (beta), but that doesn't help with hub texts. For me texts are big enough but choices are always good.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    FF22 likes this.
    04-28-16 05:29 PM
    Interesting. Where/how did you report this? I just did a check on all of the bug reports submitted that are tagged as coming from the beta and didn't see any regarding text size. Did you submit the feedback through one of the beta zone forums?
    I reported it too and I even have the ticket number BSR-406553 so either you guys are missing the reports or your system is wacked
    04-28-16 09:33 PM

It would be worse if it's not a bug and they took it out intentionally
    04-28-16 09:36 PM
    I reported it too and I even have the ticket number BSR-406553 so either you guys are missing the reports or your system is wacked
    Thanks.
    04-28-16 10:31 PM
    Have the same problem since loading the latest Hub update. I'm still on Lollipop. I'm assuming this update is in prep for Marshmallow. My fix was to just uninstall the updates and put Hub back where it was and Voil�, font size on my emails is back to normal.

Posted with my Priv STV100-3 via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 and andy957 like this.
    04-29-16 07:10 AM
    Thanks.
    Also, my hub is so slow now (takes about 2 to 3 seconds) to open an email so is there any way I can go back to Lollipop? Can I download the autoloader and install it? Thanks
    04-30-16 02:43 AM
    If the fonts are smaller on your end, go to HUB settings, general settings and turn off Condensed list view

andy957 likes this.
    04-30-16 03:04 AM

BSR-401533: Hub font size tiny, even though I have set to Normal.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 05:12 AM
    If the fonts are smaller on your end, go to HUB settings, general settings and turn off Condensed list view

Have tried this, no difference.
    04-30-16 08:12 AM
    Update?
    05-02-16 02:18 PM
48 12