Possible or do I have to change launchers? I hate when I can't add folders in app drawers. Apps are all over the place in a mess.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-15 01:19 PM
    I use Nova Launcher so I can add folders. You must be able to in the native one but I never used mine long enough on my G4 to find out. Switched to Nova right away
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-07-15 01:48 PM
    I use Nova Launcher so I can add folders. You must be able to in the native one but I never used mine long enough on my G4 to find out. Switched to Nova right away
    It's possible in the native launcher but there are limitations on the number, based upon the screen size.

I also use Nova on my Android devices. I have one folder containing 24 apps.

Note: my icons look different, since I'm using custom Balx icons, not the stock icons.

Here is a guide to using Nova Launcher. http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-launcher.html
    Last edited by Laura Knotek; 11-07-15 at 02:38 PM.
    11-07-15 02:23 PM
    Do you lose any features when going to Nova?

11-07-15 02:35 PM
    Do you lose any features when going to Nova?

At the moment (and this is speculation as I have not received my Priv yet), you'd lose the Pop-Up widgete functionality since that's built into BB's launcher. You'd also lose the custom gestures BB added to the home button, but should be able to replicate with some custom gestures Nova Launcher provides (the gestures wouldn't be exactly the same, but will replicate the result). As for the Shortcuts, Nova Launcher has Shortcuts functionality, but I've yet to see how BB's implementation may differ.

On the plus side, Nova Launcher is free to try, so it wouldn't cost you anything to give it a try, and uninstall if you decide it's not your cup-o-tea.

There's also Action Launcher that has Pop-Up Widget functionality (which they call Shutters), but I've never used it so couldn't provide any input on it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-07-15 02:47 PM