No major courier does, but this one company Dynamex does. I bought something off Amazon today at 11am (well yesterday technically) at it arrived at my door around 730pm. Seems like its an Uber-type company where your personal car is used to deliver stuff, least my package came.

But I find it very unlikely that'll be the case with the Priv.
    Yeah. Probably get it like Wednesday. Hopefully. Monday though.
    11-02-15 12:13 AM
    Test out the hub! That's the key to whether I keep the phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 12:23 AM
    Pay for it? Take it out of the box?

But I don't even know if I will have the Priv on Friday... if the carrier model turns out not to be the model I want.
    what model is that you want ?
    bighap likes this.
    11-02-15 12:34 AM
    Root, install Cyanogen/BB hybrid, remove bloatware and All Things Google for a truly "Priv" phone..

Oh wait..

(lulz)
    11-02-15 12:41 AM
    You've never ever used an Android before...BlackBerry loyalist or not I find that hard to believe.

Posted via CB10
    No, never.

Various dumbphones
    Curve 8520
    Curve 9300
    Bold 9900
    PlayBook
    Z10
    Z30
    Passport
    Priv (expected)

The most Android I've ever had is the Android runtime...
    smart548 likes this.
    11-02-15 12:53 AM
    Install DraStic Emulator and play Dragon Quest 5 ^^

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 04:22 AM
    Test about battery drain issue of Android. One of the Priv challenge is to keep battery performance as OS10.
    11-02-15 04:54 AM
    When I receive/pick up mine on Friday I will:

Set up 5 email accounts
    Install a file manager
    Install Sound Profile, Box, Dropbox, MS Word and Excel, Wunderlist, Skype, WhatsApp, PassWallet, Trivsel, TripAdvisor, instagram, LinkedIn, Evernote, Opera, CB, Travel apps, Banking apps etc.

With all those apps there will be some customizing, perhaps a new launcher.

That's about all. Will take me some hours.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 05:06 AM
    make love to it.
    You must have a very small errrr.... SD card to be able to do that

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 05:19 AM
    what model is that you want ?
    One with wireless charging, and preferably the bands of STV100-3. So likely the APAC version (will be very expensive) or SBB version at $799 around Black Friday. Carrier models are out if they don't have wireless charging.
    11-02-15 06:06 AM
    Install DraStic Emulator and play Dragon Quest 5 ^^

Posted via CB10
    I wonder if we can use the physical keyboard as a controller. That would be sweet
    Mr4aces likes this.
    11-02-15 06:23 AM
    Show off to my friends and colleagues at work:

"Look, my Blackberry is faster / better / cooler than your (insert name of Apple/Android device here)!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Check it out, does your phone do this?" (show off keyboard, swipe, speed, camera quality, battery life, etc). "Guess what.... it's a Blackberry!"
    Be very careful. You're likely to find out that yes, other than the pkb, theirs CAN do all that stuff.

Or stuff yours can't do.
    11-02-15 06:25 AM

Set up 5 email accounts
    Install a file manager
    Install Sound Profile, Box, Dropbox, MS Word and Excel, Wunderlist, Skype, WhatsApp, PassWallet, Trivsel, TripAdvisor, instagram, LinkedIn, Evernote, Opera, CB, Travel apps, Banking apps etc.

Posted via CB10
    Now that At&t is launching on Friday, I will be upset if my shop bb order doesn't arrive Friday. Guess I could just cancel it.
    11-02-15 10:56 AM
    The first thing I would do is remove all signs of Google.... But I'm not getting this phone anytime soon anyways unless it happens to magically appear on Verizon before the end of the year.

Show off to my friends and colleagues at work:

"Look, my Blackberry is faster / better / cooler than your (insert name of Apple/Android device here)!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Check it out, does your phone do this?" (show off keyboard, swipe, speed, camera quality, battery life, etc). "Guess what.... it's a Blackberry!"
    For what it is worth, if a family member, friend, or coworker did this to me the first thing on my mind would be "what a d-bag".

Perhaps it is just me but I have never been one to feel the burning desire to proselytize my phone/mobile OS. Nor do I use my phone to validate my coolness. I'm sure the Priv will get people talking but unless someone specifically inquires only a dork would push the phone into someone's face who did not ask for it.
    Adam Frix likes this.
    11-02-15 11:09 AM
    Not buying it in Friday.

It seems like a great device but I'm gonna wait this one out for a bit and see how people like it a month or two from now and then reevaluate how I would like to spend my $700.

 BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion 
    11-02-15 11:26 AM
    Open the box, close the box and send it back.
    Asvertus likes this.
    11-02-15 11:43 AM
    Show off on London Underground so everyone can know I'm cool and not a follower. Just like I currently do with my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 12:12 PM
    One with wireless charging, and preferably the bands of STV100-3. So likely the APAC version (will be very expensive) or SBB version at $799 around Black Friday. Carrier models are out if they don't have wireless charging.
    From what I see, STV100-3 doesn't have wireless charging. Only STV100-1. Referencing SBB UK and US respectively. I might be wrong tho
    11-02-15 12:14 PM
    From what I see, STV100-3 doesn't have wireless charging. Only STV100-1. Referencing SBB UK and US respectively. I might be wrong tho
    SBB UK is STV100-4, not 3.
    11-02-15 12:16 PM
    Wait until you hear the audio on the Priv
    No one watch por* with the phone speaker headphones or no sound

CB10�Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    bbaleno likes this.
    11-02-15 01:57 PM
    The first thing I'll do when I get my Priv is to stop reading all the absurd, paranoid, negative stuff about the phone in this forum.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 02:14 PM
    Open the box, close the box and send it back.
    Don't get it why people order something just to send it back... useless waste of resources and manpower.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 03:21 PM
    I wonder if we can use the physical keyboard as a controller. That would be sweet
    This is one of the main reasons why I ordered this device, call me crazy ^^ Keys are mapable and will most likely work with the Priv too.

I don't care about freemium games and such, as long as I have my emulators and a keyboard it's not only a perfect productivity device but also a great console. The portrait sliding form factor just makes it the perfect Nintendo DS console.

Looking forward to it

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 03:26 PM

Set up 5 email accounts
    Install a file manager

Posted via CB10
    Or you just use the Content Transfer app by BlackBerry for switching from BB10 to the Priv.

RED  Q5 SQR100-2/10.3.2.2789 on Bell Mobility Network
    11-02-15 03:33 PM
    Honestly ?
    Create a dummy gmail account for anything Alphabet connected.
    11-02-15 03:56 PM
120 12345