Maybe they have used Android and have a valid opinion, like me. I was on Android for two years, still have a Nexus 4 running latest lollipop which cannot compare to the better BB10OS. The screens for Apps is the same, icons that can be combined for folders, the open Apps screen on Android is a joke as it simply piles one on top of each other endless 'Cards' which hide the ones underneath, Notifications are bars that pull down and are just links to open gmail, or fb or other Apps/Functions and you have no ability to work within notifications to create, send or receive, plus you must download and install fb messenger. You can buy Apps to arrange the start page as you wish (yawn). You have included widgets to customize the start page (yawn). All gimmicks for the kids. Only Nexus devices can get updated as new updates come out, all other have to wait for Carrier approved updates. At least in BB you can do a blitz. So, before judging, maybe they have a valid reason to ridicule Android.
    The screen for apps is similar, but I prefer Android. I can have my icons in whatever layout I want, not forced to be top aligned. The open apps screen is perfectly usable. I find having the ability to change the interface to whatever I want lets me have a better workflow than having a set in stone way of doing things. BB10 has a very good methodology compared to other OS's, but, I value customization hugely. Widgets are more flexible than active frames. These gimmicks as you refer to them are useful pieces of software people expect to be there. You say in BB10 you can do a blitz. That's basically the limit of flashing BB10 devices. However, look at XDA for a few minutes. Devices get supported by third party developers much longer than you might expect. I've used Android on my Nexus 7 2013, and I find it a wonderful experience.
    10-13-15 08:58 PM
    But t hurt? Responding to comments is being but t hurt? Shiit, isn't this a public forum? Lol, the only thing pitiful are your snide comments and your inability thereafter to defend them. Grow up kid.

Sorry in advance mods.

Posted via CB10
    weak. your senseless babble is really a waste of time. but if it gets you through the night by all means keep going, i'm sure the mods will cater to you.
    10-13-15 09:14 PM
    weak. your senseless babble is really a waste of time. but if it gets you through the night by all means keep going, i'm sure the mods will cater to you.
    You're right it is a waste of time. I'm clearly having a discussion with someone as intellectually sound as a 5 year old.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 09:22 PM
    You're right it is a waste of time. I'm clearly having a discussion with someone as intellectually sound as a 5 year old.

Posted via CB10
    aw still going after the high school insults? so sad. b u t t hurt person probs....
    10-13-15 09:25 PM
    aw still going after the high school insults? so sad. b u t t hurt person probs....
    "That's cute".

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 09:27 PM
    "That's cute".

Posted via CB10
    you really liked that one huh? well... i'll let ya keep it ;-) hope it brings a little needed joy to your life.
    10-13-15 09:29 PM
    you really liked that one huh? well... i'll let ya keep it ;-) hope it brings a little needed joy to your life.
    Wow even better.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 09:32 PM
    Wow even better.

Posted via CB10
    extisis loves the kids.
    10-13-15 09:33 PM
    This is thread is going nowhere but tossing insults around. We will end that the easy way
    BB-JAM215 likes this.
    10-13-15 09:45 PM
284 ... 101112