Got my Priv a couple of weeks ago and need to find some apps too.
    Is there a Gallery like for bb10? Which can create albums in a particular folder and show album in album?
    And is it possible to create sound profiles like it was on bb10? Customize notifications for every app and etc..

As for me, I use FX file manager, does everything I need. Also it has a built-in pictures and videos viewer.
    01-06-17 12:54 PM
    Piktures (with a K) has an album mode.

Another is A+ Gallery
    01-06-17 01:35 PM
    The best app for photos are "Piktures" and "Galleria Foto" of LADYBUG.
    01-06-17 02:38 PM
    BEST: Photos by google.
    01-06-17 02:40 PM
    Third row, the last key from the right side.
    Let me rephrase that, the immediate discussion, above my question was texting, and using enter to send from a text app. And the majority seem to use VKB for text.
    If your text app is set for 'enter to send', using the VKB, how to you start a new line?
    01-07-17 05:18 AM
    Let me rephrase that, the immediate discussion, above my question was texting, and using enter to send from a text app. And the majority seem to use VKB for text.
    If your text app is set for 'enter to send', using the VKB, how to you start a new line?
    Usually Shift+Enter. Or you can disable the Send with the Enter key option and touch the blue arrow on the text field on the screen. Either way, you need more key strokes to do what you need, so you have to decide what you do more of - long text messages with paragraphs or short quick texts.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-07-17 09:07 AM
    Usually Shift+Enter
    That's what I was looking for, thank you.
    Not that I have any intention of using enter to send. Just curious how, or even it could be done on a VKB text.
    01-07-17 12:50 PM
    Hello,

As an amazing file manager which integrates many features Try Mixplorer (available from XDA-Developers forum).

Mixplorer => https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=1523691

Code:
        Easily themable with customization option which lets you select any color you like.
        Sort, disable and enable all menu options and action buttons.
        Unlimited Tabbed browsing and Dual panel in landscape mode and Drag and Drop between panels also supported.
        Easily create Tasks to multitask Copy, Move, ... operations.
        Different various View Modes and Sorting Options for each folder separately!
        Customizable bookmarks drawer with essential file types already categorized.
        Advanced search functions.
        Custom USB OTG driver. FAT32 (R/W), exFat(R/W), NTFS (R).
        Html viewer which supports MHT, Markdown, AXml and ....
        Export/Import all preferences and bookmarks and customized skins.
        Extract and create 7z and Zip/Zip64 (splitted-encrypted), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, GZIP, BZIP2
        Extract RAR/RAR5 (splitted-encrypted), XZ, APM, CAB, ISO, ARJ, AR, LZH, LHA, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, RPM, DEB, NSIS, LZMA, NTFS, FAT, VHD, MBR, SWM, MSLZ, CramFS, Dmg, ELF, MachO, Mub, PE, Split, Xar, Z, Udf, HFS, SquashFS, PPMD.
        All your cloud storage needs accessible from one single app. Choose from 19 providers:
        Amazon CloudDrive, Mega.co.nz, Mail.ru, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, HiDrive, Baidu, Mediafire, IDrive, Hubic, 4Sync, 4Shared, Google Drive, Meo, OneDrive, OneDrive Business, pCloud, SugarSync, VDisk.
        + clouds which support webdav like (Yandex.ru, OwnCloud, MyDrive.ch, DriveHQ, CloudMe, CloudSafe, ...).
        Modifying zip files.
        Root access for all advanced operations.
        User and System app management with data backup ability for rooted devices.
        EncFS volumes supported for all storages.
        File encryption and decryption using Aescrypt file format.
        FTP/HTTP Server built in + TCP server to receive files from other devices using MiX (Send-to option).
        MP3 Tag Editor.
        Built-in Image Viewer (it supports GIF animation and large images).
        Built-in Media Player + VLC codecs add-on.
        Powerful Text Editor.
        SAMBA, FTP, SFTP, WEBDAV, BLUETOOTH supported as well.
        And many more awesome features for you to explore!
    Now that we are discussing the BlackBerry 10 apps that can be replaced by Android, I have a few more.

1. What is the best browser for a PRIV that can take advantage of the physical keyboard in a way BlackBerry 10 browser did?

2. File manager that integrates cloud storage and internal storage.

Other than that, I located some BlackBerry 10 developers in the play store to buy some of their apps.
    05-19-17 08:26 AM
    Hi,

Personally, I'm using Silence ...

Yaata and Textra seem to be the most preferred here, though there are others recommended. Both can be set to send with enter key. Not sure if either works with the PKB enter button, as I'm one of those that wants the enter to do what it's supposed to do - Start a new line.
    But I can vouch that both Yaata and Textra are good.
    05-19-17 09:12 AM
    BEST: Photos by google.
    Oh lord no. It was the slowest one I used. I disabled it and went with Piktures.
    05-19-17 02:43 PM
35 12