To everyone that hasn't flamed me.. Thank you....
    I love BlackBerry I've owned nothing but BlackBerry for past 10 years, this is the phone I've been waiting for.. Someone tell me how to stop this from drainin so fast

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-15 10:04 PM
    Yes I own one? Doesn't it say, Im posting from Android BlackBerry App..some people really need a life. Tell me how to screen shot!!

11-07-15 10:06 PM
    So funny...You were right. They are flaming you already! Ignore them. LOL!
    Before you judge, look at his post history.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 10:06 PM
    Yes I own one? Doesn't it say, Im posting from Android BlackBerry App..some people really need a life. Tell me how to screen shot!!

Power button and down volume down at same time

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my Priv
    11-07-15 10:07 PM
    Before you judge, look at his post history.

Posted via CB10
    Who cares? He is having battery drain. Let's try to help him, not slam him for it. It's not like it's his fault.
    11-07-15 10:09 PM
    Just go through settling and apps and shut everything down and reboot. My battery now works great. Same happened to me last night. Today was great.

posted from my Priv!
    Good idea. Might be worth the effort.
    11-07-15 10:10 PM
    My battery is doing way better today. Sitting at 44% at 8pm, took it off the charger at 9am.

I did find some games were running in the background (even after a restart) and uninstalled them.

Who cares? He is having battery drain. Let's try to help him, not slam him for it. It's not like it's his fault.
    He doesn't want help. He just want to complain.

Posted via CB10
    I'm no trying t be negative or say the phone is bad.. The phone is actually pretty good... But this battery something is wrong.. I hope it settles in.. My classic can go 2 day without a charge

Dude....seriously!!!! You may have a bad battery!!!!!! Just go exchange it under warranty and THEN start complaining!!!! Wow, some people!!

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 10:11 PM
    Everything I try to attach a pic crackberry app crashed?

11-07-15 10:12 PM
    ---
    11-07-15 10:12 PM
    Id love help.... I Wana keep the phone.. It's awesome... But I don't wanna be like Apple and Droid. Fanboys on the charger or looking for one constantly... Anyone else aging issues attaching pix?

11-07-15 10:13 PM
    My first full day today after everything was synced in. I'm at 3% and it's 9pm. Off the charger at 6am and used quite heavy during the day. Lasted as long as my Passport and I am using this more cause I can barely put it down. No issues with mine so far and I put my brightness one from the highest as I like a bright screen.

I'm no trying t be negative or say the phone is bad.. The phone is actually pretty good... But this battery something is wrong.. I hope it settles in.. My classic can go 2 day without a charge

It sounds like something is wrong. This is not the experience of Bla1ze or Russell at Android Central for example. There are plenty of apps that can tell you what is eating your battery. Look at something like GSam

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...labs.bbm&hl=en

An Android phone should only be burning a few percent an hour when idle. First few days on any phone can be a bizarre while it 'settles'. My Nexus 6 battery was junk for a week and then I was suddenly going to bed with about 50% left.
    Lol, I love these forums...for a free app and be able to read some of these posts is free entertainment.

Passport/CB10 on Bell
    _tC and duncant3 like this.
    11-07-15 10:14 PM
    My classic. With screen at lowest setting would be at 45 percent with heavy use, from 9am to midnight... I want that soo bad.. Anyone know how I can attach a pic.. Crackberry keeps crashing when I try

11-07-15 10:16 PM
    Id love help.... I Wana keep the phone.. It's awesome... But I don't wanna be like Apple and Droid. Fanboys on the charger or looking for one constantly... Anyone else aging issues attaching pix?

Then stop going into multiple threads and telling everyone what a POS the phone is. Try politely asking for help, instead of insulting all the "fanboys". You will get a better response.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 10:16 PM
    There is an update for HUB and BBM tonight. Go do that, turn off auto updates off in sports and weatber apps etc check sync in email if not push.
    Reboot and try again.

posted from my Priv!
    11-07-15 10:17 PM
    This is the only thread I've ever posted in...

Got email issue fixed.

Enter to send txt is still no bueno

And battery life is bad.. Not trying to say it's a bad phone.. But for $791 from att after taxes I would expect better

11-07-15 10:17 PM
    Guys thank u so much for all the advice I will try all these things starting with an app that tells me what doing the draining..

For all the Lil girls accusing me of flaming... Get some pussi... U need it

BerryRipe likes this.
    11-07-15 10:19 PM
    The difference between him and his battery is that the battery has a positive side...

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my Priv
    RoseBud68 and 9lives353 like this.
    11-07-15 10:20 PM
    He might have some odd issue but BlackBerry has been very very poor on radio network strength and its performance.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 10:23 PM
    One thing I noticed since "joining" crackberry.. Instead of just reading news on it. It's full of people who can't wait to tell u your wrong or doing something wrong or are an *****... Good stuff guys.. I do IT administration for a living.. Have better things to do than go on here and cry about it.. Just expressing my opinion... 16 percent battery, so 14 percent drain in what 45min of using the phone?

Techno-guy and BerryRipe like this.
    11-07-15 10:23 PM
    Did you go in and manually update the BlackBerry apps so you're not still running the OOB apps known to be buggy?

Posted via CB10
    Search BlackBerry Limited in Play Store and update all available BlackBerry apps.
    And then turn off those Auto Update every two minute email, sports and weather apps.

posted from my Priv!
    11-07-15 10:24 PM
    This is the only thread I've ever posted in...
    This isn't you?

First few days jitters, help me iron some issues out!-img_20151107_222154.png

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 10:24 PM
76 1234