Yes radio has been super weird.. On my classic my areas were full bars, this has very poor service.

Thank u to all the positive folks.

I appreciate it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-15 10:24 PM
    Same with my Passport it was overheating after 8 months with the phone... I believe it was a app or just the battery went bad but it was definitely overheating and drained my battery more then usual so I had to get it changed and all better now... but still getting the Priv saw it in the att store and I love it!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 10:25 PM
    It is....my opinion has changed on the keyboard...

But how can I Control the battery?

11-07-15 10:26 PM
    Guys I will Make a report when I get home..

Thank u for everything

11-07-15 10:27 PM
    Went to a wedding at 5pm... With 100 percent battery, this is day 2. All updates done.... Used the phone for less than an hour total... It's 1037pm EST.. Battery is 30. Percent? BlackBerry is smoking that goooo kushh... BlackBerry this phone will fail.. And it's well deserved..... The radio firmware also acts like this is a China galaxy replica.. This one is a bad joke.. Not a troll.. Love my classic. Returning this and facing the fact that I'm stuck with is 10 forever.

You kind of initiated the flame. Your post didn't start off as one asking for help. It started as a complaint and shaming of the company and that you're mind was made up on returning the phone. Now if you would have started with something like "I think there may be something going on with my battery. Went to a wedding.......... battery is now 30%. Any suggestions to improve my battery life?". Plenty of folks would have chimed in eager to assist you.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 10:30 PM
    I agree... But I'm kind of tipsy... So if I did I apologize ... But since when is the Internet so proper? Either way, I apologize.

BerryRipe and theegoldenone like this.
    11-07-15 10:34 PM
    well, i guess you should give it a factory reset and check your apps. i would turn off notifications on non important email accounts and use eas only in the hub.

let us know how you get on later. i am thinking of a better title for your thread.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-07-15 10:35 PM
    I agree... But I'm kind of tipsy... So if I did I apologize ... But since when is the Internet so proper? Either way, I apologize.

It's cool. Takes a real man/woman to apologize. Hopefully we can get this resolved for you.

Posted via CB10
    BerryRipe likes this.
    11-07-15 10:37 PM
    Thank u sir.. I will make a follow up tomorrow with a proper thread... But I hated the phone on day 1. Now I love it. But battery is bad bad bad...

theegoldenone likes this.
    11-07-15 10:37 PM
    I remember hating my Passport when I first received it. Then it was true love <3. Can't wait for my Priv!

BBM Channel: C0001F285
    11-07-15 10:39 PM
    Thank u sir.. I will make a follow up tomorrow with a proper thread... But I hated the phone on day 1. Now I love it. But battery is bad bad bad...

Follow what everyone said. It should be fine.

posted from my Priv!
    11-07-15 10:39 PM
    A lot of u guys on here are real cool. Maybe cause I'm from jersey I come off as an ***. So for that I am sorry. I just wanna know if it's the battery or if I'm doing something but I'm very simple...thank u all. ALL of u that have Been cool with get a msg from me tomorrow. Thank u.

theegoldenone likes this.
    11-07-15 10:41 PM
    updated thread title ... let's work your issues out....
    BerryRipe and theegoldenone like this.
    11-07-15 10:42 PM
    You may want to Google some Android tips on saving battery...

One thing I found to save battery on my Passport is to turn notifications off for most of my Android apps, including all social media apps. That seems to help significantly. Yeah there are apps I have to leave notification on because they are the main communication apps, but many many apps aren't, still have notification enabled by default, which leaves them running in the background from time to time and drain you battery.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    11-07-15 10:49 PM
    If a person throws flames out, they get flames back. I'm a 'fan man' for sure, but I don't wanna flame ya. I didn't expect the battery to be as good as the Passport because of Android not being as efficient as BlackBerry 10. I've been using mine all day, not plugged in, watching hockey, battery is still good, but that's not saying anything though because I have yet to move my SIM to my Priv from my Passport.

I also have gotten into the habit already, to hold square and close all the open apps. That has to help.

I say give it a bit more time brohbruhbrah.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 10:49 PM
    Thank u for updating the title..

2 things I really wanna fix is why is battery draining. After looking at logs seems radio is active for 1 hour 22 min? I wish I can post screen shots but crackberry crashes.

And the other enter to send txt.

You guys are really good. I will have a lot more respect when I make titles or post in the future, gf driving my drunk *** home.... Can't wait to thank all the good people tomorrow

Dunmanway Emar likes this.
    11-07-15 10:53 PM
    Everything I close out apps I hit the square and clear All apps running in the background?
    No need. This will just increase your battery drain since apps then have to reload into memory when launched again. Let android be android - it knows how to manage it's memory. Those apps aren't "running," only their background services (if any) are, and I don't think "closing" an app from the task switcher even stops the background services of an app anyway.

I'm surprised Blackberry added a "Close All" button, as it just encourages people to do something they really shouldn't be doing.
    11-07-15 11:31 PM
    I have a feeling the radio is the problem. Phone is constantly trying to get better service? I just got home, going to try to post screen shots. While having my last glass of black label... Thank u all very much...

As to the post saying close all, it's clear all, I think it just closes the windows open not the app it's self? But I'm no expert been BlackBerry user for 10 years until priv

11-07-15 11:38 PM
    Screen shots attached .... on the computer now.. so i can post them from my phone...First few days jitters, help me iron some issues out!-screen-shoit-battery-drain.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails First few days jitters, help me iron some issues out!-screenshot_2015-11-07-23-07-24.jpg  
    11-07-15 11:51 PM
    11-07-15 11:53 PM
    11-07-15 11:54 PM
    11-07-15 11:55 PM
    11-07-15 11:55 PM
    Anyone know what "Blackberry Services" is doing?
    11-08-15 12:08 AM
    Another thing I did was something I ran into on another Android forum - disable enhanced 4G LTE.

Apparently this is for things like VoLTE and some were saying it can cause problems if your network does not support it.

Settings/More/Cellular Network

11-08-15 12:14 AM
76 1234