Really quick demo in my local Telus store. Smooth, quick, hardware felt quality. Left a really good impression on me. I told the guy I was just checking it out, but that it could possibly be an upgrade device later on.

Anyway, more interestingly, the Telus rep was very enthusiastic about the device saying that he was going to pick it up for himself around March. Said that the store had initial stock, sold out, got more stock and sold out again. Currently almost out of their third shipment. The device is moving, but the shocker was when he told me the Priv had a better response in his store than the launch of the iPhone 6S. To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. He felt the same way. This is great news, and he is confident by consumer response that this device will propel blackberry again. I then showed him the leaks of the vienna (which he never saw yet) and he was very excited because he said one of the main reasons the classic didn't move well is 'the app gap' and if this is running Android, it'll move as well.

Posted via CB10
    Uzi, Matt J and Steelsheen like this.
    11-14-15 05:29 PM
    Awesome !

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-14-15 05:36 PM
    Awesome. Very cool!

Graduated to zedthirty with priv in my sights
    11-14-15 05:40 PM
    Very cool! I tried it at Telus yesterday but the touchscreen was somehow disabled by the clamp the rep thought it was a cool device but I had to explain to him how the keyboard worked by demoing my passport. He Was impressed by it and said he'd have to play with the Priv and that they'd already sold a bunch.

I went and played with it at Rogers and while initially less than expectedly impressed, I began to like it more with every minute.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 05:48 PM
    Me too, coming from an android prior to my passport, I adapted to the OS right away, which isn't really an issue to me. I did like what I see, but in terms of productivity, my passport is the best device hands down. When I choose an upgrade path after this, I'll seriously consider priv

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 11:51 PM
    Yes love hearing these personal stories.kudos BlackBerry!!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 06:39 AM