So just got the BlackBerry priv from t mobile and so far IDK it's a good phone it's more android than BlackBerry but it could be a good thing one thing that bothers me is how hot it gets when doing multiple things.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-31-16 09:52 PM
    If it new then give it a few days. I went through the same but after 3 days it started to get back better and better

Posted via my PRIV
    Blackburberry_priv likes this.
    01-31-16 09:55 PM
    So just got the BlackBerry priv from t mobile and so far IDK it's a good phone it's more android than BlackBerry but it could be a good thing one thing that bothers me is how hot it gets when doing multiple things.

Standard procedure for all new Priv owners - make sure you update ALL BlackBerry apps in the Google Play Store. This should help your battery.

"A cow pie ain't something you bring to the county fair "
    01-31-16 10:02 PM
    In the first two or three days it's 1) syncing all of your info, everything, getting really hot, and 2) naturally in your hands more than it will average later due to it being a new, shiny, fun device.

If all else fails, place an ice cube on the volume keys for no more and no less than 32.6 seconds exactly, dispose of the ice cube, and place the Priv on a flat surface. DON'T TOUCH it for 2 1/2 minutes! If you do, it will get even hotter. Once 2 1/2 minutes passes, you can lightly blow on the device from about half an inch away, but not more than three inches. Do this for about ten minutes, or until light-headed. If the priv looks toasted brown, you did it for too long. Even if it doesn't, this last step is the most important: Turn the Priv off, wrap it in a lot of bubblewrap, gently place it into a box, go to a UPS store, and ship it to me. I'll perform these steps to a "T" and mail it back to you within two years.

*Please don't do anything I wrote above.
    01-31-16 10:04 PM

If you are on t mobile remove the tmo app. It is a parasite and uses the processor all the time and eats the battery. Just delete the garbage.

Posted via CB10
    Blackburberry_priv likes this.
    01-31-16 10:27 PM