Seems like 5 hours SOT over ~20 hours at screen around 50% brightness or less is pretty normal. On my droid turbo with a 3900 mAH battery I can go about 5 hours SOT over a span of 40 hours so at the beginning of a work day to the end of the next work day.
    11-18-15 02:26 AM
    Seems like 5 hours SOT over ~20 hours at screen around 50% brightness or less is pretty normal. On my droid turbo with a 3900 mAH battery I can go about 5 hours SOT over a span of 40 hours so at the beginning of a work day to the end of the next work day.
    I guess the comparison is not fully fair. If SOT is similar then total duration on the battery would be quite similar too.

I think the difference you mention is due how each person uses the phone.

If I would do only 2.5 hours SOT per day then the phone would last 2 days.
    11-18-15 02:51 AM
    Turning off location helps a lot

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    ProjectBrett likes this.
    11-18-15 07:14 AM
    I got rid of the FaceBook app and my battery dramatically improved! I've been unplugged since 6:30am and it's now just after 7pm. My battery is at 50%! I do keep WiFi, Bluetooth, location on all the time. But my screen brightness at like 25%.

03-22-16 06:11 PM
    My screen is what's sacking up my battery. But I don't care I need it bright. So I will sacrifice battery lol Finally getting awesome battery life-uploadfromtaptalk1458692569165.jpg
    03-22-16 07:22 PM
    I turned sync to never and email still comes through no problem...

So I have to ask, what is the purpose of sync?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my BlackBerry Priv
    03-22-16 09:12 PM
    I turned sync to never and email still comes through no problem...

So I have to ask, what is the purpose of sync?

BlackBerry is suggesting to set always a synchronization interval otherwise several issues could arise with the mail accounts of the hub.
    03-22-16 09:24 PM
    BlackBerry is suggesting to set always a synchronization interval otherwise several issues could arise with the mail accounts of the hub.
    What kind of issues? Is this BlackBerry's official statement?

03-22-16 09:26 PM
    What kind of issues? Is this BlackBerry's official statement?

This has been posted in various forums here by the chief responsible for the development of the BBY Hub. Frankly I don't remember the issues but I think that they had to do with no receipt of incoming emails and with the folders of the mail accounts.
    03-22-16 09:36 PM
    This has been posted in various forums here by the chief responsible for the development of the BBY Hub. Frankly I don't remember the issues but I think that they had to do with no receipt of incoming emails and with the folders of the mail accounts.
    Fair enough. I will turn the sync back on to 30 minutes. I can't imagine that syncing every 30 minutes would consume much battery anyway.

03-22-16 09:38 PM
    Fair enough. I will turn the sync back on to 30 minutes. I can't imagine that syncing every 30 minutes would consume much battery anyway.

He has even advised that synchronizing to 5 minutes will make no really difference than to 30 minutes.
    03-22-16 09:40 PM
    So just makin sure I have it right I slept never but the push option is in the same area and can't select both I am using the hub and have a Hotmail and a exchange account set up. In order for email to show up I had to select refresh. Does anyone have screen shots to confirm what to select thanks in advance

One thing that did give me better battery was deleting Facebook app and I setting a chrome Facebook shortcut on main screen which I like better as it isn't just top stories

03-22-16 10:13 PM
87 ... 234