It's a shame it has come to this. I hate this phone! Not because it's a bad phone. Because of the lack of support from BlackBerry and AT&T! This phone runs choppy and lags all of the time. It is always hot so battery life sucks! Shame on AT&T for not pushing out timely updates! I shouldn't be penalized because I went with an option other than Apple or Samsung! Shame on BlackBerry for not ensuring that carriers provide timely updates! I wonder why their hardware business has tanked! I can't wait to get rid of this phone even though I believe it to be one of the best on the market. I have been a Blackberry customer for years but I will never come back!
    09-08-17 03:53 PM
    Have you tried an autoloader to completely reload the OS? Give it a chance. You will not believe how good she still is. iPhone and Samsunga Galaxy requires a firmware reload every now and then too. Priv is no exception.
    09-08-17 05:30 PM
    It's a shame it has come to this. I hate this phone! Not because it's a bad phone. Because of the lack of support from BlackBerry and AT&T! This phone runs choppy and lags all of the time. It is always hot so battery life sucks! Shame on AT&T for not pushing out timely updates! I shouldn't be penalized because I went with an option other than Apple or Samsung! Shame on BlackBerry for not ensuring that carriers provide timely updates! I wonder why their hardware business has tanked! I can't wait to get rid of this phone even though I believe it to be one of the best on the market. I have been a Blackberry customer for years but I will never come back!
    Since BlackBerry exited hardware several months ago, they beat you to punch. Good luck on your next purchase.
    09-08-17 05:36 PM
    Have you tried to delete your cache periodically and also to do a 32 second reboot? Lag and Heating have to do in most cases with an app that is running in the background or isn't playing nicely with your phone.
    09-09-17 07:49 AM
    I bought my Priv this year and almost hated it because of lag, running hot, battery drain. But the recent updates over the past few months have made the phone pretty awesome. I can't imagine what the phone was like when it launched with lollipop.
    09-09-17 07:52 AM
    Shame on BlackBerry for not ensuring that carriers provide timely updates!
    Lol.
    09-09-17 08:46 AM
    How exactly would tiny BlackBerry make giant AT&T do anything? They're a vendor. They make update and give to carrier. At that point, it's all in the carriers' hands.

You're the customer. You have the power. Switch carriers if you don't like how you're treated.
    09-09-17 09:22 AM
    Will these topics ever stop? You don't like the phone, manufacturer or your carrier, switch to something else and be done with it. What's the big deal? Why the drama?

If you do have a problem you'd like to solve, ask and the people here will help you. But I really don't see what we're supposed to do with this kind of topics.
    09-09-17 09:30 AM
    Will these topics ever stop? You don't like the phone, manufacturer or your carrier, switch to something else and be done with it. What's the big deal? Why the drama?

If you do have a problem you'd like to solve, ask and the people here will help you. But I really don't see what we're supposed to do with this kind of topics.
    Welcome to the internet where everyone thinks it's their own personal space and they can say anything about how they feel and such.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-17 10:56 AM
    Take the Facebook app and turf it, just pin a shortcut to the webpage on your homescreen. That app is a pig. In fact, turf any app you don't need and swap it for a shortcut to the webpage if it's suitable for you. Fewer app's the better.
    09-09-17 01:03 PM
    Priv is a good device, but after a few days with the AT&T KEYone, really happy with the improvements in performance, PKB, and especially the much better battery life!
    09-09-17 07:09 PM
    I had a PRIV for almost 2 years and only switched to the KeyONE because I wanted the new phone and to support BlackBerry. I never had any issues with it at all when I had it.
    09-09-17 07:35 PM
    Shame on BlackBerry for not ensuring that carriers provide timely updates!
    You bought an AT&T phone that just happened to be made by BlackBerry. You also bought support, and updates/upgrades from AT&T, along with a special, custom OS for AT&T. The hardware is the same as an BB phone, but you bought an AT&T device. If you want a BlackBerry, buy it from BlackBerry.
    09-10-17 08:38 AM
    I'm just waiting for the k1 black edition to be released. Then this priv pos will be used for trap shooting practise.
    09-10-17 11:22 AM
    I'm just waiting for the k1 black edition to be released. Then this priv pos will be used for trap shooting practise.
    You need to post a pic from your K1 when you do that....
    09-10-17 01:28 PM
    All you who can't stand your awful Priv, send them to me and let me relieve your misery.
    09-10-17 02:45 PM