I don't have a Priv, but I used the hell out of my Nexus 5. These are the best file managers I came across:

1. ES File explorer. Probably the most complete file manager for Android.

2. OI File Manager : Open Source, doesn't need as many permissions as ES does, but it's also not as fully featured. If you are privacy oriented, I'd go with this.

3. Total Commander : built by the same dev that made Total Commander for Windows. It's somewhere between ES and OI.
    11-17-15 04:27 AM
    Ya I was looking for where it stored screenshots. It was supposed to be in Storage/Pictures/Screenshots folder, but for the life of me could not locate it...I ended up having to go to device folders through photo assistant or something. Anyway long story short I installed ES File manager and problem solved.
    11-17-15 04:45 AM
    I don't have a Priv, but I used the hell out of my Nexus 5. These are the best file managers I came across:

1. ES File explorer. Probably the most complete file manager for Android. .
    When I used Android this was by far the most used app by me. I accessed my NAS and deleted/copied files, viewed everything on the phone, moved stuff from one place to another. It's a must have + it was constantly updated and maintained.
    11-17-15 04:50 AM
    I tried ES and Solid. I found solid a little more simple to use, cleaner UI, and had same features than I needed. I'll have a look at Total Commander though.
    I like how with solid you get two view to work with by swiping left or right. Makes moving files around really simple. Another one not mentioned, and is free is the Asus file manager. It is one of the top rated in the store, very clean and simple UI, very fast, and supports cloud storage like the others. I think it may be the highest rated in the store. I think of all the ones I tried this one is most likely to satisfy BB10 users. I going to play with the Asus and Solid for now until I make a decision.
    Last edited by snowsquirrel; 11-17-15 at 06:23 AM.
    11-17-15 06:06 AM
    When I used Android this was by far the most used app by me. I accessed my NAS and deleted/copied files, viewed everything on the phone, moved stuff from one place to another. It's a must have + it was constantly updated and maintained.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 07:51 AM