First of all I do really like this phone coming from a note 4. That being said I am having quite a few problems that maybe someone can help me with.

1. This bothers me enough to consider returning:
    Swiping up to select the predicted word seems to only work a quarter of the time. I find myself swiping up 2 or 3 times until it registers. This makes the physical keyboard almost pointless. Make or break feature. Am I doing something wrong or is everyone having this problem?

2. I'm receiving no notifications on my lock screen. Also no clock on my lockscreen!? And yes it is turned on in settings to show all notifications.

3. Charging meter no longer shows up along the edge even in bright light. I do understand that this is a common problem.

4. Notification light flashes for every single notification, even sports headlines or apps advertising. I switched to light manager but still flashing for everything.

5. This might be just stupidity on my part but on the virtual keyboard are you not able to select the floating predicted words on the keyboard? Can't possibly be there just to help you spell right?

I appreciate any help to any of these problems.
    11-09-15 12:42 PM
    The Word Prediction swiping can take some getting used to, try watching some of the demo/review videos about it, you'll soon get used to it.

About 2mins into this video is a good example: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...b-etc-1047040/
    11-09-15 01:28 PM
    First of all I do really like this phone coming from a note 4. That being said I am having quite a few problems that maybe someone can help me with.

1. This bothers me enough to consider returning:
    Swiping up to select the predicted word seems to only work a quarter of the time. I find myself swiping up 2 or 3 times until it registers. This makes the physical keyboard almost pointless. Make or break feature. Am I doing something wrong or is everyone having this problem?

2. I'm receiving no notifications on my lock screen. Also no clock on my lockscreen!? And yes it is turned on in settings to show all notifications.

3. Charging meter no longer shows up along the edge even in bright light. I do understand that this is a common problem.

4. Notification light flashes for every single notification, even sports headlines or apps advertising. I switched to light manager but still flashing for everything.

5. This might be just stupidity on my part but on the virtual keyboard are you not able to select the floating predicted words on the keyboard? Can't possibly be there just to help you spell right?

1) As mentioned takes some getting used to, I'm flying by with mine

2) Try turning it off, reboot, turn it on. This should be working

3) Under Settings - Display - Make sure Ambient display is turned on along with Battery edge

4) Settings - Sound & Notification - App notifications - You can choose which apps to block to Never show notifications from

5) Same idea as with the CKB - swipe up from under the words and it'll give you that prediction. This is the behaviour from BB10, plenty of videos you can see if you're not sure what I'm talking about
    11-09-15 01:37 PM

These can both be found in your settings. #2 is in Settings -> Sound and Notifications -> 3rd setting from the bottom is "When device is locked". You can adjust those settings there.

#3 is in Settings -> Display -> Battery edge (5th actual Toggle switch down)
    11-09-15 01:41 PM

2) Try turning it off, reboot, turn it on. This should be working
    Tried this with no luck.

4) Settings - Sound & Notification - App notifications - You can choose which apps to block to Never show notifications from
    - I Don't want to turn off notifications but the actual notification light for certain notifications. In light manager I have a specific color for each sms, Facebook and missed calls. Yet still everything else lights up blue as well, which I'm trying to stop.
    11-09-15 02:30 PM
    These can both be found in your settings. #2 is in Settings -> Sound and Notifications -> 3rd setting from the bottom is "When device is locked". You can adjust those settings there.

#3 is in Settings -> Display -> Battery edge (5th actual Toggle switch down)
    They're both already turned on.
    11-09-15 02:32 PM
    Tried this with no luck.

- I Don't want to turn off notifications but the actual notification light for certain notifications. In light manager I have a specific color for each sms, Facebook and missed calls. Yet still everything else lights up blue as well, which I'm trying to stop.
    Under Notification Access are BlackBerry Hub and BlackBerry Launcher checked off? If they are on, toggle, reboot, then turn on again.
    11-09-15 02:37 PM
    They're both already turned on.
    And you've rebooted?
    11-09-15 02:43 PM
    And you've rebooted?
    Yup. I do have smart unlock on which shouldn't have anything to do with it as its only location unlock anyways.
    11-09-15 03:36 PM