I woke up one day and my BB Priv wouldn't open any app at all, not even the settings. Anything I try to open immediately closes. I tried to restart it countless times but nothing changed. I plugged the phone to my laptop and removed all of my data and deleted almost all of the applications so that the storage will be empty, hoping it would somehow make the phone "lighter", but that obviously didn't help. So now I'm wondering if there's a way to factory reset the phone without going to the settings because like I said it doesn't even open.

Any help will be much appreciated, thank you
    02-05-20 09:35 AM
    I woke up one day and my BB Priv wouldn't open any app at all, not even the settings. Anything I try to open immediately closes. I tried to restart it countless times but nothing changed. I plugged the phone to my laptop and removed all of my data and deleted almost all of the applications so that the storage will be empty, hoping it would somehow make the phone "lighter", but that obviously didn't help. So now I'm wondering if there's a way to factory reset the phone without going to the settings because like I said it doesn't even open.

Any help will be much appreciated, thank you
    https://www.blackberry.com/ca/en/sup...roid-os-reload
    02-05-20 09:58 AM
    You can also factory reset any Android device from Google's Account Manager (as long as it still has an internet connection): https://www.google.com/android/find
    02-05-20 02:38 PM