So I am one of those people that in the last week figured out that Facebook app is a HUGE consumer of battery, and when I say HUGE its an understatement!! So I uninstalled Facebook and Facebook messenger and i went to using the mobile site. The first time I logged it the site asked if it could send me notifications. I said yes to this. I checked in settings and m.facebook.com is allowed to send me messages but I am not getting notifications of anything.. Any ideas what might be stopping me from getting my push notifications. I looked in my Sounds & Notification section to make sure Chrome was not blocked, it was not. Not sure why I am not getting notifications and I don't want emails or SMS
    02-04-16 01:15 PM
    Mine was having issues as well, I switched to Metal - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....nam.fbwrapper no issues since and it's light like the web app as it's just a wrapper with some behind the scenes improvements.
    02-04-16 04:33 PM
    I'll test it out, thanks mate!!
    02-04-16 04:50 PM
    Mine was having issues as well, I switched to Metal - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....nam.fbwrapper no issues since and it's light like the web app as it's just a wrapper with some behind the scenes improvements.
    Will this app integrate with hub

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-04-16 11:14 PM
    My push notifications work. But it seems that only certain push notifications work, like if someone commented on your post
    If someone simply liked your post, then it won't push. I wonder if it's a deliberate change on the end of FB
    02-04-16 11:23 PM