does anyone else have this problem? I keep getting signed out of Facebook, the app as well as my connected hub account.

I can re-sign in but after a few hours it'll sign me out again and give me a notification saying 'authentication failed'

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 11:10 AM
    Hi KC,

I did have a similar problem when I first got my PRIV. When signing in on the Facebook App I also got an authentication failed message. I was trying to sign in through a VPN connection that was in a different country (which I was not actually in that country). On the same day I had signed into Facebook using a PC and not through a VPN connection. The solution was to sign into the Facebook App thought the wireless network (not WiFi and then no problems after that. It appears that the Facebook account system can tell where you logged in from and if there is something fishy it won't log you in. Just make sure you are signing into Facebook on both the App and on a PC from the same Country for the first time and then I had no issues after that even through a VPN. I hope that all makes sense to you and good luck!

SBA
    12-17-15 11:35 AM
    Thanx for the Info....how can I check if it's signing thru a vpn

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-17-15 01:51 PM
    Sometimes a Wifi network will have a VPN running in the background and it could be hard to tell unless you trace your IP address. I have a VPN app on my phone and it was active at the time I was having issues. That's why I suggest trying to log into when you are only connected to the mobile wireless network.

SBA
    12-17-15 02:31 PM
    Dammit still doesn't work....I don't know if this is a BlackBerry problem or a Facebook problem

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-18-15 01:44 PM