Hi Guys,

I noticed that i'm not getting all my email in BB Hub from my Exchange Server.

Scenario 1 - For example, last night I was having an email conversation with my mum and I thought we had finished. This morning I signed in to my PC at work (also set up to access my personal Exchange server) to find that Oulook had a reply that didn't come through on my phone.

I've got other emails that are missing from the phone but also available in Outlook where I have received LATER emails from them fine. I've checked spam/junk and there are no relevant emails in there.

Scenario 2 - I've also noticed that sometimes it appears that I haven't received any emails but, just after I open BB Hub I will then get a flood of emails come in. It's as though the app might have gone to sleep or silently hibernated?

All VERY odd.

I've forced closed the BB Hub app and performed a clear data. I'll have to wait and see if this resolves the issues going forwards BUT, older missing emails still haven't appeared.

Model STV100-4
    Android 5.1.1 With all Google Play updates applied
    Build number AAC724
    11-28-15 10:58 PM
    I've had to disable the HUB in hopes they get some updates pushed that will fix some issues. I can't even use my work email through the HUB because of security settings. I have to use the Gmail app.
    StuzaTheGreat likes this.
    11-28-15 11:02 PM
    Will that support Exchange syncing or do I have to drop back to old SMTP/POP?

edit: Wow... yes, it does! Thanks for the heads-up. I'll see if I can work with that but first I'll wait to see if the Clear Data/forum posts have resolved the issue.
    11-28-15 11:04 PM
    I am experiencing scenario 2.

All updates applied. Seems like the hub sleeps and then when it awakes I get like 20 emails.

Have my passport still set up on WiFi and have to check it from time to time.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 10:07 PM
    Strange, have you searched the forum, sounds like a first

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-30-15 10:27 PM
    I have the exact same issue. 99% of my emails come through but occasionally one gets missed. Only know I miss it when I login to my work machine. This is embarrassing for a company that once represented the gold standard for corporate email and reliability.
    03-21-16 10:06 PM
    I have the exact same issue. 99% of my emails come through but occasionally one gets missed. Only know I miss it when I login to my work machine. This is embarrassing for a company that once represented the gold standard for corporate email and reliability.
    Shocking, eh!?

I installed Nine and have never looked back. Such a shame but, timely email is essential for me (as a personal and corporate user) so I couldn't wait for BlackBerry to acknowledge, diagnose and the fix (have they fixed it yet?)
    03-22-16 03:15 AM
    Check your emails settings that push is on and set as well a synchronization interval.
    In the general settings also go to the accounts and check that auto synchronization is on ( three dots at the top right corner. )
    03-22-16 02:36 PM
    Check your emails settings that push is on and set as well a synchronization interval.
    In the general settings also go to the accounts and check that auto synchronization is on ( three dots at the top right corner. )
    This doesn't appear to be a Sync thing or we wouldn't get ANY emails. The point is that (randomly?) we are not getting maybe one in a hundred and it never appears.
    03-22-16 11:05 PM
    This doesn't appear to be a Sync thing or we wouldn't get ANY emails. The point is that (randomly?) we are not getting maybe one in a hundred and it never appears.
    That's really very strange... I have 3, but Gmail accounts and I am getting daily between 100 to 150 mails and I have never found any missing.
    03-22-16 11:09 PM
    That's really very strange... I have 3, but Gmail accounts and I am getting daily between 100 to 150 mails and I have never found any missing.
    So far, it's only been reported on Corporate Exchange servers, I think.
    03-22-16 11:11 PM
    I noticed I wasn't getting any emails through the Hub last Thursday. I called Blackberry Support and was given a work-around solution for my company exchanger server through the Gmail app. I was told this is a known issue and they are working on a solution in the next software update. I happen to agree with the person that mentioned that BB set the gold standard for corporate email and touted the Hub and it doesn't work.
    03-28-16 12:15 PM
    I noticed I wasn't getting any emails through the Hub last Thursday. I called Blackberry Support and was given a work-around solution for my company exchanger server through the Gmail app. I was told this is a known issue and they are working on a solution in the next software update. I happen to agree with the person that mentioned that BB set the gold standard for corporate email and touted the Hub and it doesn't work.
    Curious.

c_bryant, what is this "known issue" BlackBerry support is saying they acknowledge?

03-28-16 07:58 PM
    A Hub issue and emails working properly with it.
    03-29-16 11:04 AM
    The issue could related to Exchange Server, I am using Activesync enabled through Zoho and it's pretty flawless till date. Occasionally I miss an email if it has been already opened in my outlook. But this is less than 1% of my email traffic.

Posted via my favorite Passport
    03-29-16 11:21 AM
    A Hub issue and emails working properly with it.
    BB Support said it's a "known issue", so I'd like clarity from c_bryant if it's truly known, what it is specifically, and what the timeline for resolution is.

I rely on my Exchange email. If there is a "known issue" effecting Exchange mail, I'd like to know about it.
    03-29-16 11:26 AM
    BB Support said it's a "known issue", so I'd like clarity from c_bryant if it's truly known, what it is specifically, and what the timeline for resolution is.

I rely on my Exchange email. If there is a "known issue" effecting Exchange mail, I'd like to know about it.
    That question should be posed to Chen... not c_bryant.

It is very likely that Chen has dessimated c_bryant's department and their resources available to address this... all while spewing to the world that BlackBerry's future is software.

It is Chen who should be held accountable... not c_bryant.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-29-16 02:49 PM
    That question should be posed to Chen... not c_bryant.

It is very likely that Chen has dessimated c_bryant's department and their resources available to address this... all while spewing to the world that BlackBerry's future is software.

It is Chen who should be held accountable... not c_bryant.
    I agree that we should not be putting any undue pressure on the few BB reps that come here of their own volition. They do not owe any of us anything. Contact the various support options if there's a problem someone wants addressed.
    03-29-16 03:18 PM
    Who have you been talking to in the customer support team? Could you provide me a name and case reference number? I'd like to touch base with them on it and get a look at any logs they've collected to date.
    03-29-16 07:38 PM
    Who have you been talking to in the customer support team? Could you provide me a name and case reference number? I'd like to touch base with them on it and get a look at any logs they've collected to date.
    Is there a "known" issue as described in this thread?

03-30-16 05:38 AM
    We are using BES10 with groupwise2014.(activesync). We just moved to Priv devices. We are not missing emails, per se, but we have noticed that when we reply to an email on the device, the "reply" is not pushed or linked back to the original message on the desktop client. We will contact support.
    03-30-16 07:25 AM
    Is there a "known" issue as described in this thread?

No, not that I'm aware of. They are probably likening it to the mail flow issues that some have reported already.
    Last edited by c_bryant34; 03-30-16 at 07:53 AM.
    03-30-16 07:41 AM
    Hi Guys,

I noticed that i'm not getting all my email in BB Hub from my Exchange Server.

Scenario 1 - For example, last night I was having an email conversation with my mum and I thought we had finished. This morning I signed in to my PC at work (also set up to access my personal Exchange server) to find that Oulook had a reply that didn't come through on my phone.

I've got other emails that are missing from the phone but also available in Outlook where I have received LATER emails from them fine. I've checked spam/junk and there are no relevant emails in there.

Scenario 2 - I've also noticed that sometimes it appears that I haven't received any emails but, just after I open BB Hub I will then get a flood of emails come in. It's as though the app might have gone to sleep or silently hibernated?

All VERY odd.

I've forced closed the BB Hub app and performed a clear data. I'll have to wait and see if this resolves the issues going forwards BUT, older missing emails still haven't appeared.

Model STV100-4
    Android 5.1.1 With all Google Play updates applied
    Build number AAC724
    What account are you receiving this on? Looking for a specific provider or if you can tell me what exchange server version you're using. Thanks.
    03-30-16 07:45 AM
    No, not that I'm aware of. They are probably likening it to the mail flow issues that some have reported already.
    OK thanks for clarifying.

03-30-16 09:55 AM
    I sent you the info via PM. Thanks
    StuzaTheGreat and c_bryant34 like this.
    03-30-16 11:03 AM
32 12