When I input an event on my Priv Calendar App, it does not sync to my Microsoft Outlook account on my PC or the Web. But when I input events on my PC or the Web, it syncs to my Priv Calendar App. Any ideas for what the problem could be?
    03-26-17 09:00 AM
    It sounds like your Outlook account is not set as the default on your device. Open the calendar > Settings and scroll down to Meeting Defaults. Tap on "Default Calendar" and select your outlook account. Then, perhaps create a test event from your device to make sure it syncs.
    It sounds like your Outlook account is not set as the default on your device. Open the calendar > Settings and scroll down to Meeting Defaults. Tap on "Default Calendar" and select your outlook account. Then, perhaps create a test event from your device to make sure it syncs.
    03-26-17 09:42 AM
    Hi ecm!
    Is there any BBerry Link alternatives for PRIV in terms of syncing with Outlook calendar and contacts?
    03-27-17 04:29 PM
    Hi ecm!
    Is there any BBerry Link alternatives for PRIV in terms of syncing with Outlook calendar and contacts?
    I've never looked for such an option, though one may exist. The preferred method would be to sync from your email account (outlook.com, hotmail, Gmail, etc) directly to your device, and directly to your Outlook on PC or Mac. My outlook.com accounts sync within seconds from device to server to Outlook on my PC and laptop. My Gmail account syncs within minutes.
    FF22 and john_v like this.
    03-27-17 06:55 PM
    Found one with simple googling for sync priv with Outlook:
    http://www.akruto.com/how-to-sync-ou...ackberry-priv/
    They say it couldn't sync emails but works perfectly with contacts and calendar events. The bad thing is that it costs money. Too bad that BBerry guys simply don't come up with free Blackberry Link alternative for their Android flagman.
    05-10-17 03:36 PM
    Found one with simple googling for sync priv with Outlook:
    http://www.akruto.com/how-to-sync-ou...ackberry-priv/
    They say it couldn't sync emails but works perfectly with contacts and calendar events. The bad thing is that it costs money. Too bad that BBerry guys simply don't come up with free Blackberry Link alternative for their Android flagman.
    I use this program and it works perfectly to sync calendar entries regardless of where it is entered first.

It can also sync tasks and contacts, but I do not use it for those purposes.

It was well worth the cost. You pay for it once. There are no monthly fees.
    05-10-17 09:12 PM