BB10 and CrackBerry is dying a slow death. They might live a long time just like BB07, but it will never improve.

BlackBerry made the right move with Priv. Just like eating a a fine steak you don't know what you're missing till you try it.

2 years now since I joined CB. I have gone from BB07 to finally accepting BB10 in the Classic and now the PRIV. The failures of BB10 to little to late. ML/TH/RIM did way to much damage for JC finger in the dike.

I will never give up the 9900 but this PRIV has so many options it is a true flagship.

CrackBerry? To many naysayers that helped the death of BlackBerry BB10. A few Monitors on pedestals that let threads get out of control with sexist remarks and the put down of newcomers. Or the CEO wannabes that never owned a business or held an executive position. Then there's the other 95% of knowledgeable contributors that don't get the thank yous they deserve.

The good and the bad know. Just sad there are so many good people that donated so much time and energy. If I failed to say it "Thank you".

PIN 2COF829A
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 02-29-16 at 02:06 PM.
    jm1219 likes this.
    02-29-16 09:56 AM
    What are you TALKING about? The Priv is an awesome phone. I hate it when Crackberry members talk down on it. Because MOST of you haven't even used it....you're just recycling what others have written. The Hub isn't good?? I own a BlackBerry Passport and trust me, the Hub is ALL there.
    Led notification? It's all there.
    Blackberry Blend? Download it from the Play Store you freakin dinosaurs. You're living under a rock.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    My wife and I both have a Priv and we both have several BB10 devices along with legacy BBOS devices.

BTW if you think that the HUB on the Priv is complete when compared to BB10 you evidently haven't spent much time with either device. Pretty well everything you typed is false.

You do realize that blend on the playstore is to allow your android device access to your BB10 device right??

Posted via Classic or maybe the Passport
    Last edited by chaddt; 02-29-16 at 07:31 PM.
    02-29-16 02:57 PM
    I am confident that the hub will be fine tuned and developed over time with the monthly updates that BlackBerry has promised.
    What this thread/post tries to achieve is with aspects like the PKB and the vkb. Are they what they used to be like in the bb10? The way they function/perform. The aspects of the password keeper. Have all the features been taken over to the Android? The word learning abilities, the dictionaries, the auto correct features etc. They all are present in the Android ecosystem, but bb10 is a class apart in the above features. Is that carried over, or do we have to deal with the android keyboard and it's features with downloads like the swiftkey etc. I'm sure those kinds of trivia, essentially BlackBerry would be welcome here.

Posted via CB10
    02-29-16 03:50 PM
    An app from a 3rd party could never determine the life or death of BlackBerry 10. I've never used whatsapp, never will, I could use BlackBerry 10 all day without any 3rd party apps, 365247 too.
    03-01-16 01:45 PM
    An app from a 3rd party could never determine the life or death of BlackBerry 10. I've never used whatsapp, never will, I could use BlackBerry 10 all day without any 3rd party apps, 365247 too.
    I've always tried to stick on with bbm. But with about 8000 active contacts in my phone book, I didn't receive one single message on bbm for the last one year.,,, maybe more. We wouldn't want to give up on bb or bbm or the hub etc. But it's just that I don't have a control of what other people choose to use. And like it or not, whatsapp is one app that every one all over the world are using. Hence the death blow.

9900 to q5 to Android
    03-04-16 03:44 PM
    I've always tried to stick on with bbm. But with about 8000 active contacts in my phone book, I didn't receive one single message on bbm for the last one year.,,, maybe more. We wouldn't want to give up on bb or bbm or the hub etc. But it's just that I don't have a control of what other people choose to use. And like it or not, whatsapp is one app that every one all over the world are using. Hence the death blow.

9900 to q5 to Android
    BBM10 died with BB10 it went from a multiple task app where you could share to multiple account, get feeds from good BBM channels and a way to group chat to just a messaging app. If ML/TH/RIM would have kept the same format as BBM07 they would have had the best app.

All the channels were abandon because there was no way to find or share them.
    03-04-16 11:45 PM
    BBM10 died with BB10 it went from a multiple task app where you could share to multiple account, get feeds from good BBM channels and a way to group chat to just a messaging app. If ML/TH/RIM would have kept the same format as BBM07 they would have had the best app.

All the channels were abandon because there was no way to find or share them.
    It is hardly the case that we would repeat our mistakes with so much of a timed consistency that the end result has to be failure. The bbm always had that security thing with the pin that made it harder for us to even know our closest friends were using the bbm. They had the secrecy thing that made it in accessible to people even if they wanted to and it was available only on a bb phone

The same thing now, with the Priv, the privacy the privilege and the extreme high pricing is again making bb inaccessible to people who want to use them.

I don't find value with a priv coming at us$925 (in India, with official bb warranty.)

9900 to q5 to Android
    Last edited by tx ram; 03-05-16 at 10:13 AM.
    03-05-16 10:03 AM
    It is hardly the case that we would repeat our mistakes with so much of a timed consistency that the end result has to be failure. The bbm always had that security thing with the pin that made it harder for us to even know our closest friends were using the bbm. They had the secrecy thing that made it in accessible to people even if they wanted to and it was available only on a bb phone

The same thing now, with the Priv, the privacy the privilege and the extreme high pricing is again making bb inaccessible to people who want to use them.

I don't find value with a priv coming at us$925 (in India, with official bb warranty.)

9900 to q5 to Android
    Your correct about the PIN but unless you had a BB07 device with BBM07 and had "multiple" Twitter and FaceBook accounts you have no idea how great BBM07 "was". The BBM channels we're great and |ad a high traffic.

Initially it took me 5 times longer for me to service my social accounts and BBM channel. To I've gotten away of manually servicing them by using Hootsuite.

I see NO purpose in anyone using BBM today.
    03-05-16 09:02 PM
    The thorsten guy screwed up again in Powermat, was in the news few days ago.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-05-16 09:49 PM
    So esteemed CB members, priv users and owners, does the Priv carry forward the Essence of the blackberry?

9900 to q5 to Android
    03-07-16 04:00 AM
    Not remotely
    03-07-16 02:30 PM
36 12