Can anyone recommend a good spam filter for email on the priv?
    10-29-16 09:13 PM
    To control your email on any device go to the source which is the main program on the internet.
    If , for example, you have GMail.. access the main Gmail email program on the internet.

Think of it as how you'd set up internet programs that are on your computer. The app is just a convenient shortcut on your desktop. You'd go to the source on the internet.

I have no doubt that there may be other ways to do what you are requesting.
    I can only offer you suggestions that I know of and that I know will solve your issue.

Give it a shot. This being the weekend, come Monday I'm sure you'll see a few other suggestions.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-29-16 11:40 PM
    To control your email on any device go to the source which is the main program on the internet.
    If , for example, you have GMail.. access the main Gmail email program on the internet.

Think of it as how you'd set up internet programs that are on your computer. The app is just a convenient shortcut on your desktop. You'd go to the source on the internet.

I have no doubt that there may be other ways to do what you are requesting.
    I can only offer you suggestions that I know of and that I know will solve your issue.

Give it a shot. This being the weekend, come Monday I'm sure you'll see a few other suggestions.
    Exactly, I have my spam filters set up within gMail itself and they end up in a dedicated spam label. Works like a charm.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-30-16 05:59 AM